I Got the Red-Carpet Pills Baby

The Downfall

GERARD

I coughed, shuddering. "Gerard, Gerard, shh.." Frank cooed quietly, rubbing my back. I pushed away from him, standing and running to the bathroom. I slid to the toilet, barfing into it. "Shh... Shh..." He sighed. I stood weakly after awhile, hoping I didnt throw up again. Frank held me as I walked to the bedroom. After a second, he nodded and walked away smiling alittle. Seconds later, I thought of something.

"F..." I gagged. "Frankie?" I mumbled. I layed my head weakly on the pillow, sighing. I felt a cold sweat bead along my head, and I shivered. I pulled the blanket over my back, hoping I wouldnt need to get up because I know if I did I would puke all over everything. "Frankie?" I called, curling up into a little ball.

"Yeah?" He replied, coming back and rubbing my spine.

"What day is it?"

"Uhm, August 13th. You've been sober two days." He ran his hand over my forehead. "Oh Gerard you're burning up... Come on lets get you to the hospital..."

"N..." I swallowed the puke that came up my throat. "No... They have needles."

"I wont let them use needles on you, okay?"

"Promise?" I asked him weakly, covering my arms in my hands. He nodded, rubbing my forehead. I sat up, feeling nausious at that slight movement. I heard the door to the bus slam, and two people--a girl and a guy-- walk in.

"GERARD WASSAP?!" I heard.

"Bert?" I saw Bert's farmilliar stringy hair, his pale body, and is usual case of beer.

"DUDE MY HOMIE..." He hiccupped, almost sliding into the girl. "HAVE A BEEEEER!!!" He threw one of the glass bottles of orange juice-coloured liquid at me. I caught it mid air, handing it to Frank.

"No thanks dude." He answered for me, setting the bottle on the ground.

"ITS.." Bert hiccuped again, walking drunkly into the room. "Not your choice!" The girl sighed, grabbing Bert's arm as he tried to swing at Frank. She, thinking nothing was wrong, walked out of the room and out of the bus-thing.

"Bert, I dont want it." I answered, pulling Frank to sit beside me.

"Gerald Waaay..." Bert pointed a weak finger at me. "You has... No choice over that.. Get that beer and lets get bar at the drunk!" He snorted drunkly, making the smile that made me want to be with him. "I mean lets get drunk at the bar!"

"F--No, Bert, I made up my mind." I sighed.

"YOU LITTLE WHOOOOORE its not your choiiiice.... WEEE!" He opened a beer and poured it all over him. I laughed alittle, shaking my head.

"Bert, he's sober now. You cant change that."

"YES I CAAAAAAAAAN!" He pushed his hand at my mouth, getting his beer-covered fingers all over my teeth. I acctually didnt like the taste of the alcohol. It wasnt because his hands made it bad, it was just.... nasty. I spit his fingers out of my mouth, throwing up alittle on him.

"I will never have alcohol again Bert McCracken." I said confedently. "Not even to save my own life." Who knew that might be what it comes down to?

MEANWHILE WITH THE GIRL...

LARA

"Dude, are you serious?!" One of my friends, Tamara, cried, laughing. Pete, her boyfriend, laughed with her, wrapping his arms around her shoulders. I staired at my other blushing friend who was hidden behind her bangs, holding her legs to her chest while her fiancee was holding her, laughing in shock I suppose.

"Yeah."

"Congrats Katie," Ryann grinned. "A baby. I thought so."

"T...Two..." She stammered, looking up.

"Twins?!" Everyone cried in radio. Even Andy, her fiancee.

"Yeah..." She scooted into Andy more, wimpering alittle. He cooed her to sleep, rubbing her forehead.

"Twins..." He mumbled in shock. "Twins...!"