Status: All Summer Long-Kids Rock : My inspiration.

All Summer Long

Chapter 1

Chapter 1

I sighed as I jumped on the last suitcase, hoping that my weight would give me the advantage I needed to shut the damn thing, it didn’t. Damn me and my light-weighted-ness (Yes, I know that is not a word), I called for my older brother, Mark, to come and help me since he was like triple my darn weight.

Mark walked in and looked at me, sitting on top of my suitcase, bouncing up and down, and tilted his head to the side. I smiled an innocent smile, “Hey Mark”, I said out of breathe from all the work I had done.

Mark blinked before responding, “Hey Aiden…would you mind telling me why you’re on top of your suitcase…bouncing?” I bit my lip, stifling the giggle that were trying to come out, I mean, what in the world did he think I was doing?

I rolled my eyes when the giggles passed, “Dude, what in the honest to god world do you THINK I was doing? Never mind, don’t answer that, anyway I need your help, zip my suitcase up for me?” I said this slowly; just in case his tiny brain couldn’t comprehend so many words at once.

He had a look of understanding cross his face and he nodded quickly before pushing me off of my suitcase and zipping it with ease. I stood there in awe. He chuckled at the look on my face and flexed, “The old guns still got it”, he said in a tone that told me he wasn’t surprised.

I just rolled my eyes and pushed his out of my room, him arguing the whole time, but I knew that was just for show, cause if he really didn’t want to leave, there was no way I would have been able to get him out of there.

Unfortunately something caught his gaze as I was pushing his out and he stopped dead in his tracks, I looked at his confused and followed his gaze. My eyes widened as I saw what he must have noticed on the counter; it was….
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, a cliff hanger, my loves. I just wanna make sure people are interested in this. Please comment or I wont post anymore. I think this is gonna be a great story with lots of interesting twists and turns.