Status: All Summer Long-Kids Rock : My inspiration.

All Summer Long

Chapter 2

Chapter 2
It was the birth control I had begun last week; my mom had gotten me it as a precaution for my trip. She and I both knew that chances were high that I`d lose my V-card on this trip, and she didn’t want me getting STD`s or getting knocked up.
Of course my dad and my brother knew nothing of all of this. When Mark saw the little circle container I thought he was going to pop a vein his forehead was so read.
Mark turned around and just stood there, I took this as a chance to try and push him out of my room, hoping that his current shock would make him easier to move. It didn’t. I. Was. So. Screwed.
I tried to stutter a response but failed, that’s when I noticed that there was an opening between Mark and the door that I could probably dart through.
Hoping that I could go fast enough I went for it, did I forget to tell you that my brother was in track? Yeah? Well he is, I was just 3 feet from the door when his arms were wrapped around my waist and he was dragging me back to my doom.
I tried to struggle but knew it was futile and I would need my strength to argue with him, which I definitely would do.
He set me down on my bed and sat next to me after grabbing the birth control and looked at me before opening it.
I had no idea what was passing through his mind, and that scared me shitless, but I didn’t let that show. I had to be strong, he could smell fear.
He looked up and stared straight into my eyes, “Aiden, I’m going to be mature about this, who gave you the birth control?” Mark asked simply, I knew I couldn’t lie to him, he was staring into my eyes! I breathed deeply, “Mom”, I said simply.
Marks eyes widened and he seemed to try and restrain himself. “Mom”, he asked stunned, I nodded my head, he threw his head back and groaned before throwing the pills on my bed and walking out.
He was probably going to talk to mom, oh well. I grabbed my stereo remote from the nightstand next to my bed and turned my stereo on.
I was met with the sounds of “California Girls” by Katy Perry. How ironic I thought as I laid back on my bed and close my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! I am sad to see no one has read yet. Hope people willl now.