Status: All Summer Long-Kids Rock : My inspiration.

All Summer Long

Chapter 4

I opened my eyes up slowly, being met with the sound of my phone ringing next to my ear. I picked it up and looked at the caller I.D. It was Mellissa; I accepted the call and put the phone on speaker.

“Yellow, you`ve reached Aiden’s fun house, and how may I help you?” This was one of the multiple ways I answered the phone.

I heard Mellissa laugh, “Hey Aidie (only she can call me that), what have you been up to”, she asked.

I sighed and told her about how Mark had found the pills, she gasped, “OMG, what did he say”, she asked loudly.

I shrugged, then remembered that she couldn’t see me, “He left after I told him that my mom gave me them, I`m guessing she calmed him down.

Mellissa agreed, “So has everyone got packed for the best fudging summer ever” she asked and I thought, “Probably, but I think we should check the twins just in case”, I said slowly.

Mellissa, like always, agreed and I phoned in Melody and Lyric, they answered at the same time and I giggled.

“Hey, um do you guys have your stuff packed”, I asked. I could heard the twins sigh, “Yes, Aiden”, they both said, at the same time, again.

I rolled my eyes, “I was just checking you guys, we gonna meet at mine tomorrow and then head off to the airport.”

After everyone had everything sorted I hung up and put my phone in my pocket. I looked up as I heard a knock at the door, “Come in”, I said, more like sang.

My brother came in and I froze, he chuckled and put his hands up in surrender, “I just wanted to tell you that I’m not mad, and that there’s dinner in the kitchen, dad ordered pizza.

I jumped up and ran into the dining room, and quickly grabbed the good slices before my brother had a chance.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=21066820 – Aiden’s Outfit
♠ ♠ ♠
I dedicate this to my first reader. Comment.