Status: All Summer Long-Kids Rock : My inspiration.

All Summer Long

Chapter 5

I breathed a sigh of relief as we pulled up to the airport; I wasn’t gonna be able to last much longer in that dang car, my parents and my brother were practically giving me a lecture, in front of my friends, how embarrassing.

I, Mellissa, and the twins had woken up at like two in the afternoon so we had to rush to get ready and leave. We were looking good; all of us were wearing a graphic tee, colored skinnies, and converse.

We had all of our clothes packed; we had also shopped for some more “clubbing” style clothes. Of course our parents didn’t need to know of our plans, cause I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t approve of them.

I wondered what kinda people would be on the plane, I hope it’s not like on the movie where a bunch of badly dressed, big behind, tourists always happen to annoy the rest of the passengers.
As we walked through the airport to our terminal I mentally check listed everything. I had my make-up, regular clothes, comfort clothes, party clothes, my books, phone, music, picture and a few other things.

I can believe I was going to be all the way across the country, I wasn’t gonna have my family there with me. This is when the panic and sorrow set in; who knew when I would see my family again?

What if I got hurt? One of my friends? What if I completely failed in real life?

I should have just stayed home, gone to community college and stayed where I know.

My brother seemed to read my mind, freaky I now, and looked at me before telling the others he had to talk to me privately before we boarded; we had like ten minutes.

Mark dragged me to the side and he forced me to look at him, “Aidie, I know this seems scary but this is a great thing for you. You can’t live home forever; you`ll never experience anything, you won’t amount to what I know you could become. I don’t care that it’s scary, in the future, if you don’t do this, you’ll regret it for your whole life. You’ll always ask yourself the “What if`s” and those “What if`s” will consume your whole life. I won’t let you mess this up, we`ll talk every night on webcam, and soon you`ll get over the home sickness. I want you to go out there and take the world over, it’s your life and you better live it to the fullest.”

I was stunned; he hadn’t talked this much in quiet awhile. I found that his words comforted me and cleared the fear from my mind and I saw exactly what he meant. I knew he`d be disappointed if I didn’t make my life what I always said it would be.

I heard Mellissa calling for me to hurry and I quickly kissed Marks cheek and whispered a “thank you” in his ear before running off.

As I walked in the plane I walked down the aisle; looking intently for my seat. When I found my seat I saw a hooded figure sitting in the seat next to you, I smiled as I realized I had the window seat then my face scrunched up kinda when I realized I`d have to wake the figure up so I could get to my seat.
I tapped the persons shoulder and they didn’t respond so I yanked their hoodie off and I gasped at the person before me.

He looked like one of those guys from those big underwear model billboards, his face was perfectly sculpted and he had light blonde hair with darker streaks, his eyes seemed to pierce my soul and that’s when I realized that he was looking at me, humor covering his features, his oh so perfect features and I quickly yanked myself out of the trance I was in.

I blinked; trying to get myself to focus and the guy chuckled. I regained myself quickly, “I, um, I was wondering if you could move for a moment so I could get to my seat”, my voice sounded dazed and distant.

The guy just smiled and, oh my gosh, I think I died and went to heaven; he had the world`s most beautiful face.

“Sure, as long as I get a name”, his voice was so perfect; not too deep, not too high, just a bit of ruff. I stumbled out my name and he smiled, “That’s a pretty name, for a pretty girl”.

I blushed greatly at this and he just seemed to turned smug, he let me through and I hurried to my seat.

I closed my eyes and let myself wonder when the plane began to leave the airport, once we were steadily off of the ground I opened my eyes and saw that the guy was starting at me. I didn’t even know his name.

“Um, what’s your name”, I asked and he seemed to think for a second before telling me that his name was Cole.

He didn’t say anything after that and I just leaned back and relaxed, the silence wasn’t awkward, we just had nothing to say.

I decided to take a quick nap, so I put my ear buds in and closed my eyes.

The Girls Outfits: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=21053298

Cole and His Brothers Outfits: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=21172708
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey my reader (s) enjoy, I want more than one comment/subscriber.