Status: ACTiVE.

Before the Storm

One.

"Miley,your mom said to tell you dinner is ready," Mason said,walking into me and Noah's room.

"Thanks,Mase. Tell her I'm not hungry,though." I said. He gave me a look,and sighed.

"Okay. And I know your being all depressed because Nick. Mitchel told me. And no guy is worth being depressed over. Except me,of course." He said with a grin,and I gave him a chuckle and slight smile.

"Of course,Mason." I said. He smiled,and walked out.

Why did he have to say the N word? Hearing his name makes me think of him. And me thinking of him brings hurt to me.

I can't believe its over. I love him. I know..I'm 17. I'm not supposed to know what love is,so say. To bad I honestly and truly do know what love is.

My definition of love:Nick Jonas.

<3<3<3<3<3<3

"Nicky,you okay? You look kinda spaced out." Selena said. She was sitting on my lap,looking concerned.

"I'm fine,Seli. Just thinking about how beautiful you are." I replied.

"Aww." She said,and she kissed me.

Too bad I was lying. I wish I was thinking about that. But I wasn't. Its Miley I'm thinking about,

I dumped her. I should be happy. Especially since I have a new girlfriend as beautiful as Selena. But I'm not. I think about Miley a little more than I should. And I don't enjoy it.

<3<3<3<3<3<3

"Miley,mom says I should give you brotherly advice." Trace said,walking into my room. He doesn't look pleased.

"Oh gosh. Why?"

"Because your depressed over Nick."

"Oh. Trace,you don't need to give me advice. I'm fine." I told him. Lie.

"Your lying,Miley Ray. Its cool,I'll try my best to give you advice that just might work." He sat on my bed next to me.

"Lets see. Hm. Miles,I think you and him need to talk. Work it out,or something. See if he's the one,and if he isn't,move on."

"That's actually not bad,Tracy. Too bad he won't reply to my text. Or except my phone calls."

"He better,or I'll rip his little penis off." Trace said. I laughed,and hugged me.

"Thanks,Trace, Love ya."

"Love ya too,sis. Now. I'm going watch television with Mase and Brandi. Care to join us?"

"Maybe later. I'm kinda tired. Its our first night in Tennessee."

"Okay. Goodnight."

"Night."

I appreciate Trace trying to help,but no advice in this world can help a girl get over true love.
♠ ♠ ♠
I like the idea. Do you?