Status: New story :)

Sojourn

Roadtrip to Nowhere

Nice, quiet little forest and it scares me; even in daylights. The murder scene is just too gruesome. Police may have cleared out the body, but the blood is there to stay on the trees. There isn't much to investigate other than the empty lot I'm standing on. The leaves are rustling and I just got bitten by a mosquito. The rustling gets louder and I stopped. A dog is barking and running towards the area I'm at. Quickly, I started to run, getting hit by branches sticking out. The dog is following my scent, getting closer by the nanosecond. I looked back and a Doberman is speeding up behind me, barking ferociously. I looked back again and bam.

"Dingo!" A husky voice spoke, which my eyes followed. The sun gleamed behind him. He looked old and he had a deep scar running from his eye down to where his beard is probably concealing the end of it. I looked behind and his Doberman was standing on fours, its back up, and growling at me. "Dang flabit! Don't you know this here is off-limits? Can't you read you, cityfolk!" His eyes were cold and he held a shotgun just inches away from me. "Now you git out of here!" He shoved the shotgun on my chest a little too hard and I stumbled back a little - a little too close to his 'Dingo'. It didn't like me.

I cleared my throat, my hand resting on my concealed gun, "Sir," I stared him down. He got tensed and held his grip on his shotgun tighter. "Your property probably holds a dangerous animal and it's on a killing spree."

"Well, that's them cityfolks and trespassers fault! It ain't mine if ya claiming," he grunted. "Ya'll can't read the sign that you can't pass here and those people," his right hand flailed, "That's them fault for getting themselves killed!"

"There isn't a sign when I entered and I don't see a house at all," I moved forward a little, his shotgun pointed at my neck. He tensed even more and lightly shoved the shotgun a little towards my neck. His eyes suddenly turned pure black. "You don't scare me." A quick grab of the bottle and I splashed him with holy water. He started screaming, his shotgun on the bed of the forest. I turned quick and Dingo lunched at me; he was snarling and his jaw got a grip on my forearm. My other hand grabbed my gun and shot Dingo right on top of its head.

"Mighty work, rookie," old demon hag stood up, at the same time Dingo dropped lifeless on the ground. My left forearm is bleeding, slowly and the bites seem a little deep. I dropped to the ground, getting weak from the blood loss. The demon, without hesitation, kicked me across the face. Face flat on the ground, the sheering pain jolting everywhere in my body. He crept closer and gave me another good kick on my ribs. Bad enough I'm bleeding on one hand, but I coughed up some more. "You're too easy, rookie. You should have left the hunting to the boys." He crouched to my level. My right hand trying to balance me, my back arching, and my left forearm cradling my stomach. I looked at him, panting heavy and hard.

"Don't be so sexist, bitch." And I earned a shove that had me tumbling to lay flat on my back. I groan at the massive pain I felt on my ribs. Old demon hag had its filthy boot on my stomach, putting pressure, and I quivered at the interaction. "Why kill those people, huh?" He put more pressure and I screeched a little.

"It's the thrill of seeing humans die and shed blood that gives me such pleasure." He put his foot away and he paced. "And you're next to being the headline news." My right hand supported my weight as I slowly got half of my body off the ground. He clicked his tongue; I was on my knees now, trying to get up. "Pathetic." My left forearm, cradling my stomach, is covered in dirt. I’m drooling blood and I probably have a lot of bruises. When I was on my feet, the demon turned to face me.

"You can't kill me that easily," I said, standing on my ground and plotting my next move.

"Oh, please, it's not your lucky day," he grinned. "I'm going to torture you until you die. It's better that way, trust me. The entertainment value is worth it if this place needs to be bloody... The green needs to go anyway." He crept closer. 'That's right, bitch. Right in my trap. He held my chin closer to his face and kneed my stomach. And once I went down, groaning in pain, I stabbed his thigh - earning me an elbow on my back. The blow made me fall and lose grip of my knife.

"Son of a bitch," I growled, trying to crawl towards my weapon. But he grabbed a handful of my hair, snatching me up and it hurt... So much.

"You're a little fighter, aren't you?" He pulled some more and my head and back arched thirty degrees. His scruffy beard, touching my cheeks, "I like that, but you'll be easy to finish off." He shoved my face to the ground and I felt my nose burn. I looked up and using my right hand, I started reaching towards the weapon slowly. His boot jammed on my wrist before I can have a grip. I screamed in pain as he applied more pressure. "It's so fun seeing you suffer, rookie." I looked up and cringed as the pressure grew on my wrist.

"You're trapped," I coughed and the demon's eyes widened. I moved my right hand away as soon as his feet were off. "Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus," I tried to sit up-right. "Omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio infernalis adversarii"

"No! No!" The demon started screaming, he fell on his knees, and black matter starting to come out. I kept going with the spell, coughing here and there. The demon spouted out black matter, now on his fours.

"...libertate servire, te rogamus, audi nos." I finished and the black matter disappeared, melting towards the ground below the lifeless human body. I was on my twos and I watched as the last of its matter were completely gone. I grabbed my knife and limped out of sight.

I sat in my car, hurting and bleeding. I looked at my left forearm, it was covered in dirt - the dried blood and the puncture wounds were deep. I had a hard time turning the engine on, but the driving was harder. Trying to concentrate on the road, but the loss of blood was making me woozy and the next thing I knew my eyes focused too closely on the steering wheel.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was a long chapter but this is the last part of “Roadtrip to Nowhere”. Next chapter is a new “episode” /smile/ I hope I got this chapter right with all of its action ._. I know it’s long, I’m sorry ._. I hope you guys like it though :D

Comments? Criticisms? Advice? Thank you for reading/subscribing =^_^=
This is my first SPN fanfic and please don’t be too harsh if the plot is too “cliche”
I am trying to make it different from the rest and hopefully it is working ._.

By the way, you guys should read minion’s stories < they’re effin’ good!
Oh! And another story I recommend is this one Rebel Without A Cause < another effin’ good story and I thank her for giving me the inspiration to make my own SPN fanfic :D

DEDZ TO THE SPN THREAD MEMEBERS < 3
___(You guys make me feel belonged in that thread and right at home =^_^=)