Status: New story :)

Sojourn

Circles

“Rise and shine, Sammy!” Dean walked around the room, getting things ready. Sam groaned and Dean clicked his tongue. “We got a long,” he stretched the vowel. “Road to cover to reach New Jersey.” Finally, Sam’s upper body rose, scratching the back of his head; he was still tired from last night’s raid downtown. Dean was checking every nook and cranny, making sure they won’t leave anything behind to track their ass.

“What’s new in New Jersey?” Sam’s voice was husky and his some of his hair sticking upright. When Dean saw how his brother looked, his eyebrow rose and made gesture with his hand over his hair. Sam rolled his eyes. “Dean,” he said again.

“I read the newspaper today about constant disappearances of kids,” Dean replied. He took the bags and threw it over his shoulder. “Hurry up and get yourself done, I’ll be in the car waiting.” Dean walked out before Sam can ask more questions. He shrugged his shoulders and went off to shower.

Dean loves his car and Sammy teases him about affectionate Dean is towards the Impala than actual human beings. Sure, Dean had his fair share with ‘love’, but he never stuck with one girl. He flirts on the occasion he sees a good woman with a nice rack, stellar legs, killer smile, and long hair. He also isn’t too fond with commitment because he’s always on the road… The white-picket fence life isn’t what he’s destined for. While he waited for his younger sibling, he turned on his radio; Eye of the Tiger came on. Dean couldn’t resist but do air drums to the beat, while lip-syncing to the vocal. Sure enough, he got lost in his own world and Sam watched for a few seconds before getting in the car to head off towards New Jersey.

A middle-aged man answered the door and Sam did the greeting. “Good morning,” Sam nodded his head a little. “Are you Mr. Dyke?” The man opened the door slightly bigger and he came forward with a small step.

“Yes,” the man was hesitant. “What’dya need?”

Dean cleared his throat and dug inside his suit to take out a fake ID and so did Sam. “We’re detective Bryant and Copper.” They showed the ID and Mr. Dyke took a fast glance before Dean and Sam put their badges away. “We want to question about your daughter’s disappearance.” Mr. Dyke blinked for a while then he turned his head away from the doorway to call his wife. Both invited Dean and Sam in the house to have a proper conversation. Dean did all the questioning, while Sam wandered around to look for clues – anything from suspicious occult objects to the scent of sulfur. Dean asked the basic cop questions, but didn’t get anything but the fact that the last time they saw their daughter was after saying their goodnights to each other three days ago. Sam also came back empty handed with no evidence of spirit or demon at work.

“It’s probably just a crazed serial kidnapper, Dean,” Sam said as they both got in the Impala at the same time. “Maybe it’s not supernatural, you know.” Dean looked at Sam with the ‘are-you-joking-me’ look. Dean’s green eyes turned from soft to piercing and his lips perched in a straight line. Sam stared at Dean. “What?!”

Dean’s right hand hit Sam’s head. “Sam, ten kids disappeared within two nights,” Dean held out two fingers in front of Sam’s face. “A regular person can’t kidnap ten kids in two nights! That’s just impossible and three kids disappeared during the daylight…” Sam and Dean stared at each other. “And that’s why I’m the smarter brother, Sammy.” Sam and Dean grinned.

“Jerk,” Sam responded.

“Bitch,” Dean retaliated as he started the car to drive back to their motel. Another dingy motel, but this time the two brothers have to share a single bed with each other. Their first night wasn’t peachy since Dean just found out how Sammy is a hitter and a squirmy little bitch on bed. And Sam found out how Dean can snore like a bear at certain points of sleep and take a large part of the bed as well. The Winchester brothers don’t appreciate sharing a bed since they each have their own quirks that irritate both of them.

Sam Winchester is the “research boy”, hence the title Dean gave him last time – a walking encyclopedia of weird. He’s a know-it-all when it comes to the supernatural; Dean is too, but Sam is just a little better since he can actually remember the Latin spells by heart. Also, Sam knows how to work computers and he always teases Dean about the fact that Sammy is the one who altered Dean’s ringtone.

“There isn’t any reports of dying crops or random shortages of electricity in those areas, Dean,” Sam turned to face a sleeping Dean. Sam sighed and threw a magazine; Dean jolted and made a face of irritation. Dean glared at Sam. “I said, there are no reports of demon activity in those areas you gave me, Dean.”

Dean put his hand on his face, dragging it downwards, and groaned. “It has to be supernatural, Sammy,” Dean leaned forward, clasping his hands together. “I just have a gut feeling, man.” Sam and Dean stared at each other, both are thinking deeply.

“Dean,” Sam sighed, standing up to head over to a small fridge. He took out a bottle of beer and leaned against the small table. “It’s not, from what I researched. You got to face it, man… Some cases are just normal, but seem to be a supernatural work. Dean,” Sam walked over to the edge of the bed, facing Dean, who leaned on the chair – still a little irritated. “Kids getting kidnap happens, alright.”

Dean stood up, pacing the room. “Sam,” his voice was deep and a little mixed with anger. “Ten kids just don’t disappear in two days with two to four mile differences in the location they live. That’s not normal to me!” Both parties were silent. Dean walked over to the coat holder and put on his coat. “I’m gonna do some hands on,” he turned to Sam, who was now standing up. “You can handle yourself here, right Sammy?”

“Dean!” Dean walked out in such haste and the only thing you heard was a door closing.
♠ ♠ ♠
NEW EPISODE XD ~ This time, it's the brother's thoughts :)
Mainly, I've been shining it on Dean.. I'm so sorry Sammy >_<"

ANOTHER SHOUT OUT TOOOO the SUPERNATURAL THREAD :{D

By the way! You guys should read this SPIFFY story: by waits. < Honestly, it's supppper good :)
And we take the spotlight another writer fingerprints < a mixture of SPN and Original :) She's goooood ^-^

THANK YOU FOR READING! Next "episode" is undergoing the process of writing ._.
Feedback? Comments? Love? ::tehe: