Status: Second time around the movie rocked!!!

Sweet Dreams Arthur

My Dirty Little Secret... Who has to know?

The funny thing about extraction was that even if we were in someone else’s dream our own subconscious followed us. For Dom it was Mal and for me it was him

Dom wasn’t the only Cobb with problems. He wasn’t the only one running from dealing with something. Like I said we don’t deal. I was strong though. I did a better job of covering my tracks. I was not afraid to tell my subconscious to Fuck off because I has some control. Yet right in front of me was my own personal hell and I froze.

“Always liked you in red.” He ran his hands down the side on my gown.

His name is Mario Ponce de leon. In the real world he is the head of one of Colombia’s biggest drug rings. Mario is drug lord. I met him an Art Auction in Columbia. Okay so Eames and I met him at an auction that may or may not have been selling priceless artifacts that Eames and I procured through our devious ways, Extraction.
Mario ran his hand through my hair taking in its scent, “I always thought it brought out your hair and eyes. Remember when I took you out dancing and you wore that tight red salsa dress? Mi Amor you always looked like a goddess.” Mario hissed in my ear.

Mario once upon a time was charming. He was extremely handsome and had the body of Adonis. Let’s just say he had me at Hola. Maybe if his brilliant smile, rugged good looks, and green eyes hadn’t distracted me I would have been smarter. Maybe not because I did feel such a great connection with him. And he gave me something I craved… attention. It had been a month since Mal died. My brother had fled the states without me, and Arthur was nowhere to be found. I was alone. Eames is like my other half. But he was not enough I needed to feel loved. And Mario’s eyes told me he could do it… All night long.

“That night after we came home I made sweet love to you. Of course it was only one of many nights we did.” he was now very close to my face. Have you ever had someone you despise talk dirty to you in your face? Then you understand why my knuckles where turning white as I clenched my fists.

My partnership (yes that’s what us kids are calling it these days) with Mario began just casual flirty conversations. He told me he knew that I and my associate Eames were responsible for obtaining the relics and he was interested in all I had to offer. I wittingly respond with the innuendo an equally sexual I bet you are.

Now he was in front of me gripping me tightly, “Tell me how are your nights now? Are they empty?” he lets the question linger.
“I see your still lurking around Arthur like a love-sick puppy. Why do you insist in chasing after a man that does not want you” I snapped “Screw you jackass.” “Oh mi Amor we already have many times you remember.” Yes I did. “It was a part of our arrangement.”

Mario was very persuasive. For my expertise he made me an offer I didn’t refuse. I was to get 50 million dollars and I had a body to lie next to at night. In return I was to perform a simple extraction. But everything is not always what it seemed. And a simple game of extraction could erupt in to one of complications. Especially, if you didn’t know all the players and their motives.

“Tell me can you still feel the itch of our scar? Is it painful? Have you told anyone about me?”

Being an avoider had earned me a shade. My brother could not let go of the love of his life. I felt no love for Mario. Just a deep burning seed of resentment and rage. He was there to remind me of my lowest point and my mistakes. Waiting in the shadows for me to stumble so he could point out my failures, and wreak havoc on my psyche.

However, unlike Mal Mario had little power. He was not a crazed women who ruined our jobs. Mario could care less about that. He served as a reminder. Keep your friends close keep your enemy closer.

“There is nothing to tell you pain in the ass now go. You are not need and I will not use any more of my mental processes on you.”

The Jerk laughed in my face. “Very well. Perhaps a kiss for the road?” And before I could curse at him more or shoot him he left with a kiss.

I downed my glass. I could finally breathe.

“How long?” I was caught. Now I had to explain myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
END
I am going mostly by the movie but this is about Savannah. Oh I messed up on little things in 1-3 chapters. I found this out by watching inception again! Recommend it!