Status: Second time around the movie rocked!!!

Sweet Dreams Arthur

Fail. You Win Some You Lose Some.

Mal and the guards shoved us toward Saito’s office where we met up with the Man himself. Saito brushed my hair back from my face. It did not have the same effect as when Arthur did. I wonder why… It could be because A) It wasn’t Arthur and B) It was a Creepy Man who was probably about to kill us in the dream world and then hunt us down to kill us for real.

“Ms. Savannah Cobb you are a Beauty. It would be a shame to kill you. I think I could have other uses for you.”

See Creepy. I was disgusted he was touching me since I couldn’t lash out at him physically I did verbal. I screwed up my face in sustain and replied “Ew no thank you Creeper.” His small vanished and he snared, “Charming.”… Never said I was

He turned around and barged into the room to find Dom stealing the documents from his safe.

“Hello Mr. Cobb I think that belongs to me.”Dom head snapped toward all of us. My heart broke when he noticed Mal was one of the armed people who held us captive.

But he coved it up with a smirk, “You caught me. What gave us away? Or did she tell you.” He pointed his finger at his figment. “Tell me that you were trying to still from me. Or that I am dreaming.” He retorted. I cut in, “I think both are interesting.” I was ignored, but I felt satisfied. Arthur elbowed me and whispered, “Savannah let’s not antagonize the man in charge of the guns.” I smiled innocently at him like I was doing no such thing.

“Who is your employer?” Saito demanded. Dom goaded him “Now that would be telling.” Saito had enough “Now Mr. Cobb place your gun on the table and hand over the envelop. Before I shot you associate… Or your lovely sister,” Saito threaten. And I growled at him as he once again touched my face. On day I hope to hit him.

Dom knew it was an empty threat. Shoot we wake up. Then Mal did the unexpected. She shot Arthur in the leg! I let out a scream and my eyes welled with tears as Arthur screamed in pain and was now feeling the agonizing pain of being shot. Then Mal bitchily said. “Dying is nothing but the brain still feels pain from being wounded.” My Brother slide the envelope forward then sprang into action shooting Arthur in the head and then aiming it toward me.

I gasped a wake and Arthur was by my side. “It may not hurt but getting shot always scares the crap out of me.” Nash ran out of the room, “Why are you guys up so soon?” Arthur calming said, “We’ve failed” I was suddenly more aware of sounds around us. I looked out the window and noticed the huge mob. They were coming… And fast!

Arthur took charge, “Nash get more sedative we need to ensure Saito stays under longer and Savannah would you do the honors?” He smirked knowing I would enjoy it. “My pleasure.” I walked over to the chair holding Dom and I shoved him into the icy cold water below him.

When I looked up I froze. Apparently they were not fast enough in sedating Saito because had Nash, Arthur, and now me at gun point.

He pointed his gun at me and indicated for me to stand with the others. When his back was turned Dom leaped from the bath taking him down.

“Way to go bro.” I smiled. “Well I try.” He smirked. “Now enough games. Mr. Saito I know you were holding out. What are the expansion plans? And if you knew about us then why did you allow us into your head in the first place? ”

Saito cockily smirked “This was an audition and you failed. You are good at what you do, but I expected better. But you background checks are thorough. How did you know about this place?” Now it was Dom’s job to be haughty, “Oh your place you meet your Mistress? You’d be surprised what people will tell for the right price.”

Saito replied confidently, “No she wouldn’t.” Arthur cut in, “Oh yes a married woman would.” That shut him up. I laughed, “Why aren’t you just a little home-wrecker.” He glared at me. This woman must love his money because from where I’m standing this man is not a catch. Rich yes, but home wrecking worthy, no.

The mob and explosions outside got louder. “Okay focus. What are your expansion plans? Or are we going to have to do this the hard way.”

Saito looked at Dom defiantly. Hard way it was going to be! Dom hit him and shoved him to his knees and held Saito’s gun to his face. “Tell me what I want to know.” Saito stayed silent. I could feel the mob getting closer so I stabbed my heeled foot into his back making him clasped into the ground.

Saito laughed from the ground. Wow he just got creepier. He liked pain. “I underestimated you Cobb. Your reputation does precede you a dream within a dream.” What the hell. How did he know? And as if he heard my unspoken question he continued. “The rugs in the apartment are wool not cotton big mistake next time dream better Cobb.” Nash not one for letting other people takes credit for his work “Actually it’s my dream.”

And then the Mob stormed.
♠ ♠ ♠
END
Boring Chapter but had to be done for the stories sake! More on the way! SO get excited!!!!!!!!