Status: Second time around the movie rocked!!!

Sweet Dreams Arthur

He'd Risk Everything

We were all momentarily thrown by his proposition.

…Inception.

The way he proposed it was like the concept of it and the execution was so simple. Jerk probably didn’t know the half of it.

“No Frikin way.” I said once the shock drifted away. “It’s impossible.” Arthur supported. Dom was silent

“Why you can go into dreams and take information why can’t you leave some behind.” Saito questioned

“It’s not that same. Like if I tell you don’t think of elephants what are you thinking?” Arthur asked inquired

“Of elephants.” Saito replied

“Right because I told you to. I gave you the idea. The mind is so complex and intelligent that it can trace back to the source. Me. That is why Inception is impossible.” Arthur declared. Logical but wrong.

Dom interrupted Arthur “No its not. It’s just hard. You have to go into the person’s subconscious deep enough.” Arthur looked interested at this revelation. “Have you ever done it?” Arthur questioned. “Yes” and Dom left it at that.

I had enough of this conversation life was hard enough we did not need a job like this. It was hitting too close to home. “Okay so it’s not that it can’t be done it’s that it shouldn’t.” I tried to reason. “You’re messing with someone else’s mind. Who knows what planting an idea could grow into?” I locked eyes with Dom and shook my head silently pleading to walk away from this job. He nodded his head in understanding. We could not do this.

We finally arrived at the airport that we would be leaving this place behind and escaping COBOL. Dom was the last to exit. As a last attempt Saito said “I can get you home.” My stomach clenched. Oh no he didn’t! How dare he promise that.

“I can make it all go away. I can get you back your family.” He tempted like a snake. But Dom was not falling for it, “No one can do that for me.” He was right. To get his family back he’d need Mal. And short of some Harry Potter hoodoo stuff that was not happening. Dom started to walk away and the feeling in my stomach started to dissipate.

“One call from me I can make it all go away and you can go home to your children.” That actually sounded legit, but could Dom let himself do inception to another person when the last time went so wrong.

“Dom forget about it lets go” Arthur yelled over the helicopter. “If I do this for you you’ll get me home?” Dom inquired. “Yes I am a man of my word. Your skills impressed me.” “Ok.” Dom was convinced. Anything that could possibly get him home he’d risk it all.

I knew he’d risk us all.

“Get a team together and I will be in contact.” Saito demanded. As we all walked away to a private jet Saito called out, “Mr. Cobb choose your team more wisely this time.” Smug jerk

“Oh and Savannah I look forward to seeing you again.” He shouted as his helicopter departed. I glared at him as he smiled haughtily at me through the helicopter’s window. Since he could not hear me I did the one thing I could do… I flipped him the bird. Saito’s grin fell into a ‘if looks could kill’ glare. Maybe I shouldn’t piss the boss off, but worth it!

As we were boarded and settled in the jet before Dom broke the silence. “This is dangerous and if you two do not want to go in on this job with me I can assemble new team.” How sweet he was thinking of us. I got out of my seat and smacked him upside the head. “Don’t be stupid of course I’m in.” Then I hugged him. Arthur chuckled at my antics, “Same goes for me. Too much history to leave you and Savannah.”

Aw that made me feel all warm inside. Okay so he said he couldn’t leave Dom and me but what I heard was. I can’t leave you Savannah. Yes I like that version better.

I broke out of my musings, “Well what do we do now?” “Paris” Dom replied instantaneously. “Oh yay! I love the shopping and all the lights.” Dom looked at me like I was an idiot.

“No you nerd we need a new architect. And Miles happens to be teaching classes their tomorrow so hopefully he can let us corrupt one of his aspiring creators.” “How convenient! He’ll be so excited to see us!” I said cheerily. “We?” Dom questioned. “Well yes you didn’t think I’d let you see papa Miles without me?” I said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. “Plus if it is a girl I think everything might seem a bit too creepy if it’s just you. No offense, but you’re looking a little tall, dark, and creepy now a days.” I reasoned Arthur laughed out loud at how true my observation was. And Dom just glared. “Fine.”

“While you two are off college hunting for an innocent student I will be finding us a home base.” Arthur added. A true point man thinking of all are needs. Now if only he could feel mine. “Okay well now that that’s settled I will be napping.” Dom and Arthur smiled at me. “Have a good sleep Sav.” Dom said. And then Arthur added “Sweet Dreams Savannah.”

I curled into my chair facing him. I took in all of his features for moment and I knew that if I could I would indeed have sweet dreams. And my last thought was if I achieved them I knew who my leading man would be.

End!
♠ ♠ ♠
So I am seriously contemplating doing so Arthur POVs in the future for some things! I mean what goes on in the Sexy mind of this intense man! Also after watching it again I figured out Miles was Mal’s father… So from here on out that should be the case. And Savannah calls him Papa Miles kind of as a joke but also because they are close.
Oh and Sorry for the minor delay! Moving out of my apartment this weekend so I gotta pack! And thank you for all the new adds and alerts! Love is always accepted!