How to Mend a Broken Heart in Ten Days

Til' Death Do We Party Prt 2

I wasn't sure how lond I'd been running for before getting hit in the head by some sharp object. Nor, was I sure how long I'd been unconscious for but it was still dark out so it couldn't have been more than a few hours.

" Finally you're awake" an eerie but familiar voice said.

It took me a minute to fully regain consciousness and relize that this wasn't my home and that I was tied tightly to a bed.

" Don't be scared" the stranger said

" You have me tied to a bed. Why wouldn't I be scared?" the fear apparent in my voice.

" Your death will be quick and painful" he said as if it were some sort of promise.
I didn't even bother to beg for my life because I knew that it wouldn't help the situation at all. My eyes focused on the stranger, watching him walk slowly over to me with a knife in his hand. He loosened the material off my hands.

It went downhill from there. He shoved my back against the wall. I could feel him getting hard against my leg and started groping my breasts. Struggling was no use because he was too strong and a swift kick to my stomach made me stop trying.

" Start undressing" he ordered with a knife to my throat.

" Please don't make me do this. Please!" I begged. Do you know what that got me? A stab in the leg.

What seems like years later, I heard the zipper of his pants and the rustle of some sort of plastic. I watched the condom package as it fell to the floor. Forcing my legs apart, my right one bleeding profusely, he entered me. As he drove further in, the pain only intensified more. I received now enjoyment as he continued going in and out.

After he was done, he pulled away and stood up. Not even daring to look at me. He gently removed the semen drenched condom and tossed it out. He came back over to me with a knife in each hand.

" Please Stop" I screamed.

All I got was a "no" and then he started stabbing me excessively each time the sharp blade pierced in my flesh. Death couldn't have come any quicker and it seemed like each stab was more painful than the next. At that moment I could feel my body shutting down. If I survived this ordeal then it would be nothing short of a miracle. I close my eyes waiting for death to come knocking at my door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Part 2 of the first chapter. Please subscribe if you want me to continue this story and comment please. No mean ones.