How to Mend a Broken Heart in Ten Days

A Chance For A New Life

Was I really that hideous? I mean I knew I wasn't an Angelina Jolie or Megan Fox but I didn't know that I was so repulsive to look at for him to run away so fast.

For that quick second when our eyes met, something inside me clicked. It 's hard to explain, something inside me wasn't the same. It felt like I actually had something to live for, what exactly, I'm not sure of.

His eyes were a lovely dark brown and it was hard to understand all the emotions they were portraying.

Love. Adoration. Guilt. Anger?

But why would he be angry? I only met him like a few seconds ago and no words were even exchanged between us. Before I had to chance to even ask him was his problem was, he ran away so fast that their was trail of wind behind him.

I just stood there in awe. Not just sure what to make of what just happened.

" Forget about him............... he just has some issues he needs to work on"

I was so furious at him - I didn't even know if he was a boy or a man. Huge wouldn't be a word I would describe him as. He had to be at least 6"5. He was shirtless and his muscles were toned and firm, just light blue jeans hung low revealing.........

PG thoughts Aria. PG thoughts Aria.

" Your mouth's starting to water"

I was so startled by the stranger's voice that I dropped back into the pile of leaves that I had just picked off my clothes.

" Please don't be another Bella" he said while grabbing my hand and helping me up.

" Thanks" I said realizing the warmth of his hand. I was going to say something but he cut me off

" I'm Embry and the person who just ran off was Jacob"

Wait. Jacob. My Jacob. The one who was supposed to fall in love with me.

"Jacob Black?"

" Do you know him?" Embry asked.

" Ummmm no but I've heard of him" . I hated lying but what was I supposed to say that I'm supposed to make Jacob Black fall in love with in ten days or I die and leave my father to fend for himself.

Yeah. I don't think so

He looked at me for a while not sure whether or not to believe. I wouldn't blame him either, I'm a horrible liar.

" So where do you live?" He asked breaking the awkward silence that came between us.

" Why would I tell you? You could be a stalker or something, you definitely look like that type"

"Ouch" He said, pretending someone just stabbed him in the heart.

I couldn't resist the urge to laugh.

" I just wanted to help you out of the forest. You seemed lost"

It was at that moment that I remembered I have no place to stay.

" Actually I don't have to anywhere to stay"

" Oh. What are you a runaway" He started to laugh but when he saw the look on my face, he stopped.

" Something like that" I replied.

" I can ask Sam and Emily if they can let you stay for a while"

I could barely contain my excitement, things were looking good for the first time in a while.

" I didn't even catch your name" He asked as he led me out of the forest.

" It's Aria" I replied

" Well Aria, this looks like the beginning of a beautiful friendship
♠ ♠ ♠
I kinda rushed through this chapter so it kind of sucks but feedback will still be nice.