Status: Updating Whenever I Can

Shh! I'm Really a Girl!

Oh Baby!

Adrian’s POV

I left the room and headed to the vegetarian cafeteria. I ran into that guy that thinks I’m dating Angel.

“Oh, hi...” he said. “You know I never realised that you don’t know my name.”

“Oh really? “ I said not really caring.

“It’s Stephen.” he informed me with.

“Stephen, okay, got it.” I said. “ Well, I got to go, bye.”

I headed to the cafeteria and got a vegetarian Asian dish and some water. After that i left for the library to borrow some books I would need for my upcoming classes. I saw Ashton head up to the library as well. I ran up to him.

“Hey.” I greeted him.
“Oh hi Adrian.” he said looking around.”I’m sorry, but I got to go now, i’ll see around, yeah?”
“Oh, sure.” I said. He left and I waved after him. He’s been acting suspicious for awhile. It’s probably because of his new boyfriend. I shrugged it and headed into the library. I headed towards the section that held books based on anatomy. I grabbed the book I needed and headed towards the desk.
“I’m going to borrow this book.” I said placing it in front of the librarian.
“Alright, let me just see your I.D. then you are good to go.” she said.
“Sure.”I grabbed my wallet from my back pocket and pulled out the I.D. card. I gave it to her and she scanned it and gave it back to me. I thanked her and left the library. I headed back to my dorm. I opened the door and saw Angel talking on his laptop.
“I know, I miss you too.” he said.
I closed the door. He seemed to have heard the click.
“Bye, I’ll have to call you back.” he said to the person and shut his laptop.
“Who was that?” I asked.
“No one.” he immediately said.
“Oh and since you are my slave, I also want you to make my bed in the morning as well.” I said. He rolled his eyes. “Whatever.” he said. “It’s only for a month right?”
I really don’t remember so I said yes and sat on my bed. I pulled out my book and began to study.
It was very simple and picked it up easily.
“You’ve been here for two years right?” I asked closing the book and facing him who was on his laptop IMing someone.
“Yeah, why?” he responded not leaving the laptop.
“I was wondering if you could bring guests here.”
“Yeah, I bring someone every year for semester break.
“Cool.” I hopped on my bed and signed on my Skype. I saw that Dakota was on and I video called her. she picked up right away.
“Hey, babe.” I saw smiling at her.
“I can’t get over that.” she giggled.
“Do you want to come here for semester break?” I said.
“I don’t know.” she said a little unsure. “It’s a lot of money.”
“I’ll pay for you plus.” I said in a whisper now. “You could see the hot guys in person.”
“I’m in.” she said immediately. Sam came into view.
“I wanna come too.” he said pouting.
“I really just want my girlfriend to come.” I said.
“Please.” he said pouting and giving my weakness, his adorable puppy eyes.
“Ugh, fine, but I’m not paying for you.” I gave in.
“Yes!” he fist pumped and left the screen.
“Your brother’s an idiot.” I said to Dakota.
“I know, but you still got to love family.” she said.
“Alright, I’ll see you soon.” I said. “Wait, show me your boobs.” Angel seemed to perk up at that one. I’ve known her my entire life, meaning I have seen them before, no big deal. Plus, I’m a girl.
“No,” she giggled and blushed. Aww, my sissy is so cute when she blushes.
“Please, I haven’t seen in you in forever.” I asked. “A quick flash.”
“Fine.” she said.
I wrote down in the chat box.
You don’t have to do it. I just want to see Angel’s reaction. It’s hilarious right now.
‘Lol, ok’
“Oh , baby.” I said. Angel looked bewildered.
“Adrian stop that.” Angel said from across the room.
“Why she’s my girlfriend.” I said. and continued to stare at the screen. I put her on mute, but she could hear us. right now she was laughing her ass off.
“It’s degrading to women.” He said which made Dakota laugh harder.
“Oh Dakota, show me more.” I said almost cracking up myself. I licked my lips. Dakota was practically crying from laughing so hard.
“Angel, you want to see.” I said trying so hard to keep my composure while Dakota was probably in her pants.
Angel looked even more shocked.
“You know what , I’m leaving.” He got up and left. I saw the door closed shut. I waited a few seconds before turning on the volume again.
“HAHAHAHA!!!” Her laugh came through,”Oh My Gosh, you are hilarious.”
“I know.” I said and started to break down laughing. “Y-you’ve shou-uld have seen the lo-ok on his face.”
She started to crack up again. “Adrian, I have to go and pee.” she said. still stiffling giggles, “I’ll see you soon.” she hung up. I turned off the laptop. I got ready for bed and went into bed. I couldn’t stop laughing the whole time. I laughed harder when Angel stepped back in. All in all I couldn’t sleep at all.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it has been a while for this update.
I have been working on my other two stories and one short story, which will be revealed in due time.
I also went to the Poconos that was like living apart form civilization, there was no wifi, then I had to prepare for my sweet sixteen, then I had to read this boring ass book for summer homework.
All in all I was super busy and I'm terribly sorry

Comment.Subscribe.Enjoy

Love.Peace.PANDA