Status: Updating Whenever I Can

Shh! I'm Really a Girl!

No Way Out

My father came home around 8 o’clock. I waited for him at the foot of the stairs. When he came in I got up and walked towards him.
“Father what happens if they find out that I'm really a girl?”
“Well I hope that won’t happen.”
“So if I reveal myself what would you do?”
“I have huge punishment waiting for you if you actually do that.”
“How would you know?”
“Darling with a status with mine I have tons of connections especially with that school.”
“So I have no way of getting out of it.”
“No you don’t.”
“But if it was by accident, would I be punished?”
“There’s another punishment for that one.” he said, “Less extreme then doing it purposely, but still a punishment.”
“Who are your connections?”
“Well the dean and teachers know that you are girl, so they would know.” he informs me, “and some other people, but that’s none of your concern.”
“Ok so this whole entire situation is unavoidable?”
“Yes it is.”
I nod and thank him for his time. He nods and leaves to go up to his office. I sigh and walk up to my room. Well that didn’t work. I can’t mess this up. I’m way to scared to even guess what the punishment is going to be. So I would have to be extremely cautious. I feel my phone vibrate. I check it and see a text from my best friend, Dakota. I knew her since we were in diapers. Her mom was my mom’s best friend.

Dakota: Hey Sissy!
Me: Hey
Dakota: You excited.
Me: For what?
Dakota: For college. DUH!
Me: Sorta.
Dakota: Why? You’ve been waiting for this. It makes you closer to being a doctor.
Me: I know its just the college I’m going to.
Dakota: Well. What is it?
Me: Its a boarding school for guys.
Dakota: WHAT!!! How is that even possible?!?!?
Me: My father.
Dakota: Oh Mr. Big Shot. you can’t get out of it?
Me: Nope and the worst part I had an entire makeover and wardrobe change.
Dakota: WOW!! Like what kind of makeover.
Me: I had all my hair cut off and I also had to get a chest belt.

“Adrian!” My father called.

Me: Hey I gotta go. My dad’s calling me.
Dakota: Kk. Good luck. Bye
Me: Bye

I put my phone away an head out my room. I walk toward the office. I get and see him at his desk typing something. When he sees me he stops and looks at me.

“Well Sit down.” I sat down in one of the chairs in front of the desk. “You’re leaving Saturday.”
“Okay.” He nods and gives me a slip of paper. I look at it.
It Read:
Monday: Lecture 1: 8:00 AM – 8:50 (20 minute break)
Lecture 2: 9:10 to 10:00 (10 minute break)
Lecture 3: 10:10 to 11:00 (10 minute break) Lecture 4: 11:10 to 12:00 (10 minute break)
Medicine and Management (elective): 12:10 to 1:00 PM

Tuesday: Lecture 1: 8:00 AM – 8:50 (20 minute break)
Lecture 2: 9:10 to 10:00 (10 minute break)
Gross anatomy lab: 10:10 to 12:00 Integrated problem solving (IPS): 1:00 to ~3:00 (depends on when we finish)

Wednesday: Lecture 1: 8:00 AM – 8:50 (20 minute break)
Lecture 2: 9:10 to 10:00 (10 minute break)
Lecture 3: 10:10 to 11:00 (10 minute break)
Lecture 4: 11:10 to 12:00 (10 minute break)
Medicine and Management (elective): 12:10 to 1:00 Patient, Physician, and Society (PPS): 1:30 to ~3:00 PM Every other Wednesday, instead of attending PPS, students visit their preceptor and to practice what we learned the week before.

Thursday: Lecture 1: 8:00 AM – 8:50 (20 minute break)
Lecture 2: 9:10 to 10:00 (10 minute break)
Lecture 3: 10:10 to 11:00 (10 minute break) Lecture 4: 11:10 to 12:00

Friday: Lecture 1: 8:00 AM – 8:50 (20 minute break)
Lecture 2: 9:10 to 10:00 (10 minute break) Histology lab: 10:10 to 12:00

I stared at it for a while. I looked up at my father and nodded. He nodded back. I got up with the schedule and left his office. To me it wasn’t bad. The lectures weren’t long and there were breaks. My studies weren’t bad. I was not worried about it at all. I took my phone out and looked at the date. It was Sunday today. I have a week before school. I dialed Dakota’s number.

“Sissy!” She answered.
“Hey. I have week before i leave to school on Saturday. How ‘bout we hang out on Tuesday?
“Sure. Where?”
“Maybe we should watch a movie.”
“Okay. What movie?”
“How about Inception?”
“Sure. See you then?”
“Yeah see you then.”
I hung up and put the phone away. I opened my closet viewing my new wardrobe. I grabbed multiple suitcases and opened them up. I sat on the floor in front of the clothes and suitcases. I sighed.
“Well I better start packing.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'll add the character info when I actually introduce all the characters in the story. There are only a few more main characters so it won't be long.

Comment. Rate. Subscribe. Enjoy.