Status: Updating Whenever I Can

Shh! I'm Really a Girl!

A Good Day With Bestie.

When I said that she shut up on the spot. She’s knows when I curse I’m extremely pissed. I’ll tell you why. It was junior year and this new girl for no apparent reason starts blacking out on me. She was screaming at me for stealing her spotlight or something like that. I was calm and collected. I really didn’t want to lash out at her and she didn’t know me and thought it was a little funny of how ignorant she was. Sure I was pissed before and lashed out at people, but not that serious. I mean I made friends with them after it. Anyway some people tried to stop her because they knew me and that I really didn’t need this treatment. When I started to walk away she started to scream louder. I did this so I can leave school property and not get in trouble if it got messy. Of course she followed me. When we got far enough from the school she wanted to start real trouble. She started talking about my mother. She said that my mother was lucky to die so that she could get away from me. That struck a big nerve. stopped walking and tears started to form in my eyes. I turned around and she had the nerve to smirk when she saw my tears. I wiped my eyes and started to curse. I mean she cursed at me so I have a right to curse. I screamed so much profanity and got so caught up in it that I didn’t she her walk up to me. When I stopped, heart racing, I saw her face only a foot away. She raised her hand and slapped me across the face. Some people gasped and waited to see what would happen. When I looked back at her she was smirking again. Of course I had to make it even . I slapped her too except twice as hard. She backed up holding her face. The out of no where she jumped at me and started punching. It caught me by surprise. I didn’t know she could fight as well. I returned the favor and flipped the position. I started to punch her face. I placed my knees on her arms so she couldn’t use them. I punched as hard as she did. I didn’t want to really damage her face. I did enough punches to make her a few punches away from unconsciousness. I got off her and asked some people to bring her home. She didn’t need a hospital. I made sure she had no serious injuries. She went to school a few days later, but she changed a little. She’s still a little conceited, but she keeps a very good distance away from me.

So there you have it. That’s basically why no one tries to make me extremely pissed. I bet your also wondering how I know how to fight. To put it simply my dad taught me, but only for self-defense and I could only hit back if they hit first. He also told me to try not to make them unconscious. Anyway, I kinda sidetracked you from the real story, but I’ll continue now.

“NO! SHUT THE FUCK UP!”
She stopped whining and quickly stared back at the screen. She was quiet the whole time. I felt sorry for yelling at her. So when the movie’s done I’ll apologize. The movie went on for another hour and 45 minutes. We got up with all our trash. We exited the theater and dumped all the trash in the bin. We both laughed at that. then it became quiet again. I looked at her.She looked back at me and smiled.

“That movie was the shit!” she exclaimed.
“I KNOW!” I yelled back, “I’m sorry for yelling at you.”
“It’s all good. I should of remembered your temper issue.”
“Anyway wasn’t Inception AWESOME!”
“Yessir!” she agreed, “I wanna watch it again.”
“Me too.”
“Well we can’t. I spent most of my money on all that junk and only have 5 dollars left.”
“Oh well. Hey you wanna sleep over?”
“Sure. I’ll just have to tell my parents first.”
“Alright.”

Dakota got her approval and we headed to my house. I rushed her up to my room.

“Well at least you didn’t change your room.” she said sitting on my bed.
“Sure, sure. Anyway, I'll show you my new clothes.” I grabbed her and led her to my closet. I showed her my section of guy clothes.

“Wow!” she said holding up a maroon Hollister shirt. “Some of these are awesome.”
“Well thank you. I picked out most of them.”
“I knew it!. she exclaimed, “but I’ve always wondered how you’re gonna hide your chest.”
I sighed. “I kinda have that figured.” I said. I went out of my closet, she followed. I grabbed the chest belt from my drawer of the bottom of my bed. I showed it to her. She stared at it wide eyed.

“Wow.”
“Mhm.”
“Does it hurt when its on?”
“Nope.”
“Really?”
“Yeah for some reason it doesn’t bother me at all.”
“Can I see how you look like with all this guy stuff?”
“Sure.”

I grabbed the chest-belt, Hollister shirt, and a pair of jeans. I didn’t want to buy any skinnies in case it shows too much information. I just bought straight and boot-leg. With all the stuff, I went into the bathroom. I took off all my clothes and put the chest-belt on first then followed up on the other clothes. I left my bathroom and showed her my entire outfit.

“Damn, your chest is flat.” she said, and even placed her hands on my chest.
“Well, that’s the point of the chest-belt.”
“Ok, so when are you leaving?”
“Saturday.” I said with a frown.
“Oh, Why so soon?”
“My semester starts on Sunday.” I inform her, “I go a day early so I can get my dorm room.”
“Are you gonna share with a guy?”
“Obviously.” I answer, “Apparently it would be too suspicious to only have a room to my self.”
“Do you think he’d be hot?”
“I hope so.” I said, “I don’t want to share a room with an ugly person.”
“You sound really shallow.”
“Well do you want to stay with someone ugly?”
“Well no....”
“Exactly.”
“So, what are you gonna do if he is hot?”
“I might have to turn gay.” We burst out laughing.
“Hahaha! You! Gay!” she said trough laughs, “As if.”
“Well only if he’s hot.” I said a my laughing starts to die down, “So how ‘out you?”
“What do you mean me?”
“When you headin’ out to college?”
“Oh. In about a month.”
“Oh.Where are you going?”
“Harvard Law school.”
“Ooo, in the big leagues, huh?”
“I guess so.” she said chuckling.
“Well,” I said getting up, “ I’m gonna go change into girl clothes.”
“K.”
“Oh yeah your PJs are in the cabinet.”
“Yeah, Yeah I know.”

I went to the cabinet and got some PJs. I have a walk in closet, a cabinet, and three drawers under my bed. It’s part of the bed post. The cabinets contain all my PJs. My walk in closet hs all my outdoor clothes. My bed drawers have all my undergarments. I took my PJs and changed. Dakota changed as well. We sat on my bed. I turned on my TV. We decided to watch our favorite movies I had. We watched Kung Fu Panda, our favorite movie of all time, and all of the Disney movies. In the middle of watching The Little Mermaid, our sixth movie, we fell asleep. it was a really good day.
♠ ♠ ♠
The real deal is so close. When she actually starts school I'll put up the character page. I'll just have to introduce a few more characters.

Comment if you want the real deal. Comment. Subscribe. Enjoy.