Status: Updating Whenever I Can

Shh! I'm Really a Girl!

Introductions

I walked in to the campus and gazed at my surroundings. It was decent, not that extravagant. It was actually kind of homey. I went to the building at the center, guessing that it was the main one. I entered and went straight to the center desk. There was a cute little bell on the surface and I rang it to get the secretary’s attention. She looked up.
“Yes how may I help you?” she asked.
“I’m new here can I get some help or something?”
“Ok what in particular do you need help in?”
“I need to know where my room is, the key, and a guide of the campus.”
“Ok what is your name?”
“Adrian Sam Woods.”
“Ok you’re on the west side dorms.” She said as she gave the key and a guide, “Your dorm room is 82 and your roommate is Angel Rivers. We will call him down to be your guide.”
“Thank you.”
“Oh and the entire staff does know about your situation. We will be keeping an eye on you.”
“Ok…” I said a little disturbed, “Wait can I have some help with my bags?”
“Yes, Angel will help you.”
“Thanks.”
I walked away from the desk and sat down on one of the benches in the lobby as I waited for my guide to come. I placed one ear bud in my ear and listened to music to pass the time.
“Adrian Woods!”
I raised my hand not steering away from an intense game of online poker. I heard the foot steps speed up and a figure stood in front of me. I waited until my turn ended to look up. There stood a guy about 6 feet. He was extremely good looking. I can’t even describe it. I was practically lost in his crystal blue eyes. I was snapped back into reality when my Itouch rang telling me I was kicked off the table for taking to long. I looked at it and cursed under my breathe. I had a good hand too; I could have won it. I pulled the ear bud out of my ear and stood up putting my Itouch away. Angel stood there staring down on me. I felt really short.
“Um…hey.” He said.
“Hey.” I said back.
“So you’re my new roommate.”
“Apparently.” I said nonchalantly, but was really nervous underneath it, “Anyway, you’re my guide and is helping me carry my bags to our room. So let’s go.”
“Ok.”
I walked ahead and looked back to see if he was following. He was. He followed me to the car. I went to the back seat and grabbed my backpack. My driver opened to trunk and helped us get the four suitcases and some other bags out the car. He stared at them shocked. I’m guessing he didn’t expect this much.
“Hold on.” He said. He pulled out his phone and sent a couple of texts. Soon enough two guys came out to the car. They helped us carry all my bags to the room. I carried the small carry-ons while they did the suitcases. They placed my bags on the floor and took in deep breathes indicating that they were tired.
“Lazy asses.” I muttered.
“What?” they asked in unison.
“Nothing.” I said quickly, “Anyway thanks.”
They all placed a hand out in front me. I sighed and gave Angel and only him five dollar bill. I gave the other two high fives.
They pouted, “How come Angel gets money?”
“I asked him not you two.” I stated, “You guys get shit unless Angel pays you.”
Then they looked at Angel with pouted faces.
“Hell no, I never said you guys would get paid. This,” he said holding up the five dollar bill, “was a surprise. I didn’t expect to even get paid. I was just hoping he would pay me.”
“Fine.” One of them said.
I walked around the room. It was nice. It had a homey feel to it. The walls were painted a mocha color, the floor was wood paneled, and there was a dark brown square rug in the middle of the room between the beds. The room was huge though. We each had a full sized bed each with a desk on the side of it accompanying a dark mahogany desk with a chair. There were two doors both a separate walk in closet for each of us. The down side was there was only one bathroom. How is this going to work? Angel’s side was more decorated. He had two posters and his desk had a laptop, lamp, and some notebooks.
“It’s nice.” I said mostly to myself.
“I guess it is.” Angel said.
I turned around and saw all three of them on Angel’s bed just sitting there staring at me. It was creeping me out.
“So what are your names?”
“Well, I’m Angel Rivers, 19.” Angel said.
“I’m Ashton Morrison, 19.” A guy with blond hair and black eyes said.
“And I’m Alex Shaw, 18.” A buy with brown hair and brown eyes said.
“Cool.”
They all were extremely attractive. They all had this scene/emo look to them. It suited them well. They were all probably a foot taller than me. They reminded me of some of the friends back home. Alex reminded me of my brother.
“So you wanna show me around.” I asked, “I mean I’m kinda new here.”
“Sure.” Angel said, “But how about your bags?”
“They can wait.” I answered. I followed them out the room. Who knew I would be roommates with such a cute guy? I’m so freaking lucky. I got to tell Dakota. Now how can I be a guy around a guy like him?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not posting for a long time again. But I got all the main characters out now and she's at school. I'll have the character page out. The picture of Adrian would be her with all her hair. Please Comment, Subscribe, COMMENT!!