Dreams Of Life

The Beginning

Fibers that cannot be seen, consisting of a wide array of colours through out the spectrum. Colours no-one never even knew existed. Each fiber a different colour, but you can see nothing. Surrounded by fluid that you have grown accustomed to. Life as you knew it, the familiarities were all about to disappear, be forgotten, life in the real world begins today. Susceptible to the dangers, more than most perhaps, what lays ahead; negativity, positivity everything. Suddenly the fluid from around you is disturbed by a pair of hands and you are lifted from you comfortable position, after a brief moment you cry for the very first time. Your alive, you have past the first hurdle in this ever lasting race.

Your mother, laying on that table, her womb opened up for the world to see. Looks over to you, your coaxed in a layer of amniotic fluid and whatnot, but that doesn't matter, to her you are the most beautiful, precious thing she has ever seen. She mutters the words i love you. Her eyes roll back as she expels her breath and the machinery starts to bleep obscenities. Your attention diverted to the profound noise, you cease crying, movement occurs on your part, you don't want it to but it happens. The nurses are rolling you out to take you to the ward, but all you want is to be with your mother, but you can't. Tears flood from your eyes once more, noise ricocheting from your voice box. You had been inside her for just over 9 months, rudely taken away and now your comfort blanket is gone forever.

Your mother was dead, your father did not know of your existence, he didn't really know your mother. Moments old and you where alone in the world, this was not how it was supposed to be. You were supposed to grow old with a doting mother, live happily in your big house with a pet and eventually have your own beautiful family.

A few days past and a stranger picked you up and carried you out to a car. You where taken to a strange couple. They had always wanted a child, but could have none of their own. You where to be "there’s" but you would never truly belong.

You learned to talk, to walk, to use the bathroom alone, but you never said mommy. You called your adopted mother by her first name, Amelia. You where always made well aware she was not your real mother. You where encouraged to call her by her christian name.

At the age of five your adoptive parents could handle you no more, they beat you, so that you would behave. Social workers were disillusioned by there acting. You where aware what they where doing was wrong but you were to afraid to speak up.

At they age of 13 your life turned, you found a momentary escape from time to time. Ultimately things where worse but it didn't matter. One of Amelia's friends had given you something that made the pain go away, this would be your life from now on. You weren't like the other children at school. You were tormented due to you large stature, granted you were more developed than everyone else. This would have it's benefits from now on. Not in school mind, you where an outcast on that part.

Your life began once more, a tale of prostitution, theft, crime, drugs and ultimately death.