The Love Between Tennis and Baseball Player

Going to school

Elise wake up from her bed and quickly walk into the bathroom to have a bath. She has just been dump by her boyfriend yesterday. She was so depressed right know. After bathing, Elise change into herschool uniform, a t-shirt and a skirt . She walk down while tears going out from her eyes.

At breakfast, she cries on the table while her mother, father and younger sister look at her not sadly but sickly. They always she her attitude like that. This was Elise fourth time to be dump. Her younger sister, Erise, feel so sick of her sister. She pull Elise hand and walk out. Along the way, she said " We're going to school mom.." she said.
" Okay.. Walk carefully Erise." her mom said.
Erise pull her sister hands to their neighbour, Mark. Everyday, Mark will cycle to school while Elise sit's on the place at his back.
" Hey Mark.. Take care of my sister okay.." she then let go of Elise hand and wave to them.

Erise is Elise younger sister. She is a form 3 girl in her school and Elise is the form 5 girl. Her attitude is more grown up then Elise. She always worries about her sister. Her sister attitude and all of the things about her. She loves Mark, but Mark didn't know it. She keeps her secret securely. Their parents has a coffee house, and Mark's family has a grocery shop beside their coffee house.

Mark look at her bestfriend. He knows that something going on.
" Break up? again?" ask him while tieying her bag to his.
" Don't tease me like that okay! I know i'm not beautiful and not so attractive. Just don't tease me like that. I was so sad because this is my 4th time.." she said and cry loudly.
Mark get up on his bike and smiles to her. " Get up will you? We're in a rush here.." he said.
Elise look at him and hit his hand. " You know i'm sad.." she said and got up.

Mark carries her and began to cycle to school. Elise is still crying on his back.
" Can you please don't get my uniform wet?" tease him.
Elise get out her tounge to him and get away her face from his back.
Mark laugh loudly to his friend. He began to love her 6 month ago when he break up with his girlfriend. He realise it when his girlfriend ask him, wheter he pick her or Elise. He pick Elise and they broke up.

They reach school.
" Meet you at recess... " he said and give her her bag. " Don't be sad anymore okay?" he said in a smile.
Elise nodded and smile. " Okay.. Meet you at recess."
They then separated because they are not in the same class.