Beautiful

Deal with the Devil?

Darly screamed. She fell short when she saw a light as if she were in a tunnel. She reached the end soon enough and fell to her knees. Her family, dad and sisters, were sitting down with butterflies and whatnot all around. Darly slowly got up and started walking. She silently sat at the table and the family slowly looked up. They smiled but no sound came out. Darly pulled her eyebrows together .
“Wha--” Suddenly she was falling....and falling.... she hit ground in a pile of leaves and feathers.
“Darly,” A voice came. “I knew you would come.” From the shadows of a plain misty room came Evelyn, Darly's mother. “Don't you miss your family....stab!!!” Something slid into Darly's stomach and she screamed. “Don't you wish you were helpful....stab!!” Her mother was nowhere in sight anymore, disappeared. But the blows came still.
“It's not real,” Darly chocked out. It can't be!” Evelyn stood in front of her.
“Your right,” She whispered. “I show you your mother, though I am not her. I show you what you can do, and give you nerve to do it so it does not hurt. I can cover you, and you can life with me. I will show you how to do so many things you will not believe.”
“Who are you,” Darly asked, scared. The woman gave a shrill laugh and fire flew from around them, lighting the view so Darly could see a glimpse of the forest around her. The fog formed behind the new tall figure with long red hair and piercing blue-green eyes. It formed a single word. Darly.
“I, Casa, am a magic artist. I trick, try, and trip people along they're life path. I felt you the most in this prison, and I want to help, for you can help me. I can give you everything. Magic not unlike my own in fact.” Darly thought about this. She'd be screwed if she didn't agree....and it did sound rather appealing.
“I'm in.” Casa smiled and in a swift movement broke Darly's neck.