Spin

Dom.

The dream was collapsing, the buildings tumbling down as the presumed reality of the world was brought down amongst them. The realisation hit Cobb before it had happened, he knew that it was dangerous but he couldn't stop himself. Failure was not an option in his line of work.

Despite the pleads of his wife to stop so that they could return to reality Dom forced himself to trek on, they were so close to gaining their subject's secret that he could almost smell it. Allowing himself to think through the underlying pros of the situation he continued to persuade his fearful subject that they were there to protect them. That both Mal and him were there to stop those who were planning on stealing his secrets.

Their subject ran at the sight of his home tearing itself apart, forcing Dom to groan as their mission went to waste. Mal took him by the hand and rushed through the torn dream, they received several glares from passers by as they tried to find a way to return home. Dom knew that those people who were staring were not ordinary people, they were their subject's subconscious, suspecting the pair as they tried in vain hope a way to escape.

They ran through the city, collapsing buildings coming close to their tail as they ran frantically through their subject's subconscious. Dom's lungs burned as he breathed in erratically, trying to force his muscles to move faster as his wife led the way. How Mal knew where to go he didn't know, but he followed her, he followed her until all went black. Until their impending death caught up with them, Dom only hoped that they would wake up at home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Eh, I tried. I just really wanted to get this out.
Tell us what you think :)