Spin

Dom.

The feeling of water against his body woke Dom from the seemingly long term unconsciousness. He coughed as the salt like substance of the ocean forced itself into his mouth, lifting himself up and blinking his eyes several times in order to adapt to his brilliantly bright surroundings.

Upon close inspection Dom noticed the lack of his surroundings, he squinted at the vast space that seemed to stretch on endlessly. Dom's heart raced as he tried to remember how he had made his way to such an atrocity, when drawn blank by his attempts at remembering he stood up frustratedly, storming away from the calm ocean he'd found himself in.

As Dom walked alone it dawned on him that there was something missing, moreover there was someone missing. The thought of her beauty and his love for her made him long to find her, he knew that they had arrived here together, he just knew it. Dom slowly looked around at the vast plains that could hold so much potential and wondered where Mal could be.

Dom wondered in whatever direction his feet would take him, he didn't know where anywhere led to. Dom just hoped that it would lead to Mal.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short. I just wanted to get this out :/
comments?