Love Fury Passion Energy

No Arya, but an open window

{{Valkien's POV}}

I waited till Arya was asleep to leave her.

I walked down the hall and into the study.

"Is she sleep?" Aydan asked.

I nodded.

I could feel a little bit of relief wash over everyone.

I took a sit next to Stefan and Seth.

Stefan was the first to speak.

"We must find out what this thing wants with Arya. We can all sense it she's powerful there's something about her. If she gets into the wrong hands were screwed." He said.

We all agreed that was are first priority finding out what this thing wanted from Arya.

"Maybe we should first find out why she's so powerful." Aydan blurted.

That was a good reason.

"I agree with Aydan if we find out why Arya's so powerful then we find out why someone wants her so bad." I said.

Every looked at me.

"I'm looking out for her! That should be our first priority." i said.

Everyone nodded.

"Grant, Seth you two are watch first tonight. Alround the city I want you. If you can recruit anyone then do it. If anything looks suspiousus report back right away." Stefan order.

Grant and Seth nodded and left.

"Aydan I want you goin to the other clans and asking questions, ask everything you can. You report back too." Stefan said.

Aydan nodded and left too.

"Now Valkien I don't want you worrying I have an important job for you. Make sure Arya is safe, don't let her hurt, don't let her know what we are she might get scared. Protect her Valkien that's the most important job I can give." He said.

I nodded and walked out the study.

I waited outside my door for awhile.

Protect Arya! That's all you have to do. Stefan's words ran through my mind.

I opened the door and looked at the bed.

No Arya!

But an open window!