Love Fury Passion Energy

The Prophecy

In this farewell
There’s no blood
There’s no alibi
‘Cause I’ve drawn regret
From the truth
Of a thousand lies
So let mercy come
And wash away
What I’ve done


{{Valkien's POV}

Arya!

How could Arya save are people and what was she saving us from?

"What do you mean old man?" Stefan said.

The oracle looked at Stefan.

"I mean this Arya has a prophecy." He said.

He motioned for us to sit.

"First off her last name really isn't Anderson and she really isn't just a human." He said.

Then what is she?

"Her last name is Laskaris meaning slayer. This child is said to be the most powerful being in the world monsters included. She is said to save the race of the vampires from the evil of the darkness." He said.

I sat there how could Arya my Arya do this!

"The prophecy goes. The girl who's eyes look through your soul will one day save it. With the help of her true love and the power of all things good she will slay through the darkness. But in the end the girl will have to choose between mortal or inmortal."

We all listened with deep interest.

"Arya is the girl in the prophecy! She will save us but from what I do not even now! I do know Arya is powerful and if her powers get into the wrong eyes we are all died!"

I couldn't believe this.

"Well who is this boy that will help?" Grant asked.

Everyone looked at the oracle in interest.

"It's young Valkien." He whispered.

Everyone turned and looked at me.

Me!

I'll face myself
To cross out what I’ve become
Erase myself
And let go of what I’ve done
Put to rest
What you thought of me
While I clean this slate
With the hands of uncertainty
♠ ♠ ♠
I wanna dedicate this one to my friend Jade who I stole her last name for Arya and she helped me think of like the perfect song for this chapter! Thanks Jadie! Comment people or i'm just not gonna write as much as I do!