Love Fury Passion Energy

THIS IS WAR!

I'm the voice inside your head
You refuse to hear
I'm the face that you have to face
Mirrored in your stare
I'm what's left, I'm what's right
I'm the enemy
I'm the hand that will take you down
Bring you to your knees


{{Valkien's POV}}

"We all know that Arya is very important to us, now what should we do?" Seth asked once we got back to the castle.

"We find her!" I yelled.

People were really startin to piss me off, how could they just stand here and not want to get out and find her.

She could be dead right now!

"Valkien you need to calm down son, we have to think about all the possibilities to get to Arya you can't just run into this." My father stated.

I hissed and sat down.

I hate you all!

"We should send out spies and have them gather information about this Dyron and also get info where he was last seen, surely where ever Dyron is Arya is very close." Stefan said.

We all agreed with him, so father sent out people to do that.

"Now what?" Grant questioned.

"We assemble a army." Father said.

I smirked at this now we were goin my speed.

My father called in one of the servants.

"Get the genral tell him to ready his best fighters men and women, tell his to hold till I give order!" Father said.

The servant nodded and hurried out.

"Valkien listen to me son, we are going to get Arya back!" My father said looking me square in the eye.

I nodded.

"If it's a fight he wants! Then a fight he will get!" Aydan exclaimed.

THIS IS WAR!

What if I say I'm not like the others?
What if I say I'm not just another one of your plays?
You're the pretender
What if I say that I'll never surrender?
♠ ♠ ♠
Ya so here it is! Comment people