Love Fury Passion Energy

Three Days!

{{Valkien's POV}}}

"It could hurt....actually it wouldn't hurt me but it might it hurt you!"

This vampire glared at me I could sense he wanted to attack me.

BRING IT ON!

He growled but before he jumped Seth stepped in.

"If you want to get at my brother you have to go through me!" He hissed.

I don't need your help step down!

Never little bro

Seth jumped at the vampire and they began there fight I looked at Arya to see her attention focused on Seth and the other fightining.

She looked at me and sighed.

{{Arya}}

Valkien was looking at me and I knew he wouldn't stop till I looked at him when I did I sighed.

"Please Valkien make them stop!"

"I don't know how and I can't!"

"But this is stupid I choose you okay your the choosen one, your my heart no one else I don't want people fighting for me and enough people have died over me!"

Valkien touched my cheek.

"I love you Arya and I want to be with you but still it is your choice and you might have to live with it. So please before you get my hopes up choose with your heart not your mind!"

I looked down to my hands.

Why did he have to do this to me!

Sighing again I looked back up at Valkien.

"Give me 3 days and 3 days only, I will give you my decision."

Valkien nodded.

"I respect that." He whispered, he then placed his lips on mine and kissed me like he might not ever do again.

Sad part.....he might not

Valkien stopped the fightning between Seth and Tireyen and told them my wishes, they too respected it.

Now I have a choice of a lifetime and like Valkien said your gonna have to live with this!
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment!