Love Fury Passion Energy

Does it hurt?....it stings!

{{Arya}}

Once the whole ordeal about me choosing was over Valkien's family thought I would be safier in Italy so to Italy I went.

I thought alot my choice was clear I was choosing Valkien but I didn't know if I wanted to choose being mortal or immortal.

Valkien's family had been so kind to give me my own room and everything, I felt like a princess!

Sighing I walked over to the huge doors pulled them opened and walked outside.

The dress Valkien's mom had given me was blowing in the wind as I looked down surveyed the land.

Image

you could rule this land!

"Hi...."

I turned around to see Valkien standing by my side.

"Valkien." I sighed.

I walked into his open arms and hugged him.

"Valkien you do know that I choose you....right."

"I may have known you were." He said slyly.

I smiled a little and looked up at him. He looked down at me with so much love in his eyes.

"Valkien I still have to make a choice."

"About what.....were gonna be together you said."

"I know that Valkien but I don't know if I want inmortality or if I want to stay human."

"Oh that problem." He said hurt.

"Valkien I want to be with you...but if I live to be mortal I lose you....if I live to be immortal I lose my friends but.....ugh I don't know."

Valkien tightned his hug a little as if to reasure me.

"Even if you do chose to be mortal I will still be with you till your........uh.....you know."

"Valkien does it hurt?"

"Umm it stings a little and mother says young ones have cravings and are hard to control."

"Ohh.....I see Valkien you would make sure I didn't hurt anyone....right?"

Valkien lifted my chin so I was looking at him dead in the eye.

"I will protect you till the end of the earth!" He whispered.

I smiled and soon my lips were on Valkien's.

After kissing for 5 minutes Valkien pulled away for me to get a good chance of breathing.

He smiled down at me and pecked my lips yet again.

"I love you so much Arya."

"I love you too Valkien......................... and in loving you I want to be with you......Valkien I want you to bite me and make me yours forever." I whispered.

I choose immortality

This is Valkien's castle:

Image
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay ppl please comment! Oh and I know the castle is the hogwarts castle well that was the only castle I liked and I actually looked! So please don't be like ewwwww! Okay so ya! COMMENT=Updates!