Love Fury Passion Energy

One little bite

{{Valkien's POV}}

Is she serious? I want her but I don't want to hurt her!

"Valkien bite me...please!"

I looked into her eyes to see if there was any sign of hesitation....no she was dead serious about this!

"I have to get permission from my parents first to make you my mate, and only then can I turn you."

"Do you promise that if they say yes you'll turn me?"

I was quiet for awhile.

How do you turn the one you love into the undead

"I promise." I whispered.

She smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck in a tight embrace, slowly I wrapped my arms around her waist. She laid her head on my chest and sighed.

"Valkien I love you." She whispered.

"I love you more." I whispered back.

I nuzzled my head into the crook of her neck and I could just smell the blood flowing through her vains.

It could be so easy! Just one little bite and she's mine forever!

I erasied the thougth completly from my mind and just thought about being with her....forever.

We could start a family have our own land, house, everything and we would rule this whole land in the dead of night. Nothing would ever harm her, she would always know the extent of my love for her and we would be together.

I sighed and backed awhile a little from her, she looked at me puzzled.

"What's the matter?"

"Nothing do not worry, I'll go ask my parents now."

I started to walk away but Arya grabbed my hand spun me around and kissed me, once we pulled away she was breathing hard.

"Valkien I love you please come back for me!"

I kissed her again.

"I will."

She smiled and watched me walk away.

Arya and Valkien...............forever?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long to update I had other commitments and my great grandma just passed away so I have to go to a funeral on thursday and the viewing is on wednesday. I've been so depressed so I'm sorry! Please comment!