Love Fury Passion Energy

My lady

::Arya's POV::

I was total boredom everyday! I couldn't see Valkien, I had to get pampered which I wasn't really use to or into. And Seth was starting to scare me.....well a little bit more than he use to.

Almost everyday that boy would come into my room and he just talked but it was the way he stared at me and how he acted around me which scared me the most. Today I didn't think would be any acception, well maybe since I only had 1 more day till I got to see my Valkien. I would stare out the widow everyday hoping and praying that maybe I would get a glimpse of Valkien walking by but I never did. I was starting to belive that they were even keeping him away from my room. Which pissed me off cause I can admit it...I need Valkien. I can't live without him and this is basically torture to me.

"My lady you have company."

Oh did I tell you I hate being called ' my lady!' ugh so creepy!

I turned around and expected to see Seth and to mysheer amazement it was. Oh yippee.

"Good evening princess."

I glared at him he had been set on calling me princess ever since he found out that I was gonna be turned. That was another thing pissing me off.

"Hello Seth, how may I help you."

"Just wanted to talk to you."

"Oh...well talk."

"Are you sure you want to become one of us and be one with Valkien?"

That question caught me off guard. I was totally use to him asking questions about my life and stuff nothing about me and Valkien.

"Why do you want to know?"

"He is my little brother I thought I would just ask."

"Well yes! I am ready to be one of you and become one with Valkien as you so put it."

Seth fiddled with the chain on his neck then looked at me.

"Well fine have it your way then."

He got up and stormed out the room. Leaving me completly confused. I swear that boy has mood swings like a girl! Again the maid came into my room.

"My lady you have another guest."

I sighed and told her to bring them in. When she did and left I was confused who was standing in front of me for they were wearing a black cloak and there head was covered by the hood of the cloak.

"Who are you?" I questioned.

The figure lifted it's head and pulled down the hood making me gasp.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I didn't update in the longest time. I was complety spacing on what to write! So please give me comments for this story I would greatly appreciate it!