Love Fury Passion Energy

Disagree with me, Kiss me, and Run from me!

::Arya's POV::

I gasped when the figure dropped his hood. Valkien! He came to visit me, he actually came!

"Valkien!"

I ran to his awaited open arms and he picked me up and twirled me around. I laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his cheek multiply of times.

"I missed you my love"

" I missed you more!"

Valkien smiled showing his white glittering teeth.

"I don't think that is possible my love."

I smiled and shook my head. We continued to disagree with each other for another 3 minutes before Valkien decided to shut me up would be if he kissed me.

Once he pulled away I pouted making Valkien smiled at my neediness.

"Don't worry my lips will be on yours once again before this night is over." He said reassuring me.

I smiled again and finally realized that Valkien was still holding up in the air. When he realized that I was looking down he laughed.

"Jeez I didn't even notice I was holding you in the air."

I growled at him making him smirk that god forsaken smirk that I loved.

"Do you think I should set you down?"

"Hmm....well I don't know maybe!"

Valkien laughed and shook his head his hair falling in his face.

"I don't know I really do like holding you!"

"Valkien!"

Valkien laughed and set me down on my feet and pecked me on the lips making me shiver. I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss, Valkien smiled in the kiss and pulled me closer to him if that was even possible. The moment between us was so special I was so in love with it. But the moment didn't last long it was interrupted by someone bangin on the door and Seth's yells coming from the other side of the door. Valkien hissed and placed himself in between me and the door.

"Listen to me Arya if anything happens run!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay here's the deal I want comments and I'm not tryin to be mean and be like if I don't get a certain amount of comments then I don't update but I do need comments and if people don't start commenting likely chance I'm not gonna write as often as I do! I hope you guys understand!