Love Fury Passion Energy

Promise

{{Arya's POV}}

I was shocked at what Valkien was asking from me, why did he want me to run away from him and Seth. Seth wouldn't hurt me.....would he?

"Arya listen to me! I will not have anything happen to you, I will not lose you again so please if Seth breaks through the door run!"

"But why? Why must I leave you....I don't want to go"

Valkien brought me close to his body and kissed me passionatly then pulled away but still held me in his arms.

"Your not really leaveing me I just want you to be safe, when yourun away I want you to go to my room. Remeber the room I showed you when we first got here, I want you to go there, lock the door and stay away from all the windows and just be safe!"

"Promise me Valkien you will come back to me"

"I promise you Arya, I promise that I will not leave you alone."

"VALKIEN OPEN THE DOOR!"

The banging got more louder and heavier, the door creaked under the pressure any second this door would break.

Valkien quickly rushed me to the other door and shooed me away, but not before he kissed me once again.

"I love you Arya."

"I love you too."

With those last words I ran away, I ran as fast as I could to the room Valkien talked to me about. My dress was flowing in the wind as I ran, some people who were still on the street looked at me strangly but didn't stop me and ask questions. I got to the room, Valkiens room locked the door and sat in the middle of his bed and waited, since that was all I could do.

Please come back to me Valkien!
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't written in the longest time! I totally didn't know what to write so yea...please comment!