Love Fury Passion Energy

Would you rather?

{{Arya's POV}}

I waited for what seemed like forever. I was so anxious to see Valkien to see if he was okay, to have him hold me in his arms and tell me everything was gonna be okay!

I got up and slid off of Valkien's bed, walking over to the big window I looked out of it hoping to catch a glimpse of Valkien coming to me. But there was nothing just the darkness.

I don't want to just stand here and not know what is happening! I should go and try to help him!

"You shouldn't."

I jumped at the sound of the voice and turned around there stood Aydan and Stefan.

"What do you mean I shouldn't!?"

"Valkien has to fight his own battles and he has to learn that he will go through these kind of things daily when you are king, so it's a learning experience for young Valkien.....just leave him to his studies." Stefan said.

I glared at Stefan and couldn't really belive what he was saying.

"Arya, trust me Valkien is fine, he's stronger than he looks and he get's a extra boost of energy when it come's to him fightning over you, he can't loose." Aydan voiced.

I still wanted to go help my boyfriend but the twoboys vampires in the room weren't gonna let that happen.

"So are you two just gonna like watch me all night till Valkien comes back or something?"

"Basically!"

I smirked at Stefan and Aydan's response....wow there special.

**2 Hours Later**

Stefan and Aydan are actually really fun to hang out with, when you take the time. We had decided that we were gonna play a game of would you rather.

"Arya would you rather be queen of a country or be princess"

"Isn't that like the same thing?"

"Nope! Now answer the question."

"Well I rather be a -"

I was cut of abruptly by Valkien bursting through the doors. He looked at me and smiled a little. I smiled back got up and walked over to him. He had blood all over his shirt, scratchs all over his body and he was limping.

"Are you okay!?"

"I'm fine my princess....just fine!"
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I haven't updated in like forever and I know this chapter sucks but yea takes time to get back into the hang of things plus I've been having a bad couple of days....comment please!