Love Fury Passion Energy

It's Final

::Arya's POV::

I looked dead into Valkien's eyes and told him....that I needed him more than anything and that he was the one for me.

Valkien looked up at me and just continued to look me in the eyes. I could get lost in his eyes forever.

"Arya I will ask you one last time...and before you answer I want you to think about it first....do you seriously want to be with me forever?"

I thought about what Valkien was saying to me. I wanted to be with him forever. I could tell in my heart that he was my soul mate.

On the other end, I thought what if I wasn't ready to become a vampire. What if I started to change and my body just couldn't handle the change and I died. That would seriously suck!

"Arya..." Valkien whispered, it was so soft that I could barely hear it

I looked back at him and sighed, then nodded.

"I want this Valkien.....I thought about it and yes I am scared! But I have never been more serious about anything in my life! And you know I wouldn't lie to you. Please Valkien...belive me when I say I love you and that I'm always gonna be with you"

Valkien looked at me and smiled....he smiled the smile that I was so in love with and that could melt my heart!

"I love you so much Arya."

Valkien took me in his arms and hugged me I felt so warm and safe in his arms. Like nothing could get at me and nothing ever could go wrong. I wanted to keep this going.

"this might hurt a bit." Valkien whispered. Withen seconds I felt a sharp pain and I cried out in pain. Valkien ran his hands through my hair and continued to suck my blood. I couldn't take it anymore and I fainted.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't updated in a long time!!! I'm so sorry! I can't make an excuse or anything for me being lazy and yea...... I'm dedicating this to my best friend Jadie who is right now goin through some hard times. And She's always been there for me and I'm always gonna be there for her! Life just isn't goin my way right now!