Love Fury Passion Energy

The King

::Arya's POV::

Aydan's guard lead me from Aydan's room to a huge room that was beautiful. On the ceiling was a mural of the planets, stars, and the sun. The walls were a tan almost gold color that seemed to sparkle if you looked at it just right. The room was filled with people and they all looked royal to me that I didn't know who was who and was afraid that I would give the letter to the wrong person.

I looked over at the guard. "Umm...sir do you know which one is the king?" The guard looked around and finally pointed to a man in black robes and who had a book in his arms. "Thank you?" The guard nodded and walked away. I took a deep breath and made my way over to the king. He looked up and smiled a warm smile.

"Ahhh Arya...good to see you...what brings you over here?" I sighed again, and pulled out of my pocket the letter. The king took it and gave me a what-is-this type look. " Aydan told me to give it to you, he said it was important and that I shouldn't give it to anyone else but you!" The king took my arm and lead me out of the room, upstairs and into a office room.

He opened the letter and read it, and I swore reread it. Once he was done with it he sat the letter down and sat down himself. "So it's true....Valkien did bite you and you changed." I nodded and showed him the marks on my neck. The King smiled and nodded. "I was waiting for him to do that....we were all waiting for it actually." I smiled and nodded.

"Arya do you know what the letter says?" I shook my head no. " It talks about you getting changed, and how Valkien is not with us right now." My eyes bolted to meet his. " What do we do about him being gone?" The king took in a deep breath.

"I think maybe we should let him come back to us in time. He was probably scared of what he did and he needs time alone and to think. He will come back Arya, he is bonded to you he has to come back." I sat down on a big plush foot rest and groaned. "I swear to you Arya...Valkien will come back, your his mate now and even if you weren't he would still come back for you he loves you more than anything in this world. Just give him time alone to think. And if that doesn't make you comfortable I will give my son five days to show up, if he doesn't I will send his brothers after him. But in order for me to do that I need a deal from you, I need you to promise me that you will be okay and that you will care on doing whatever it is that your doing! Do you promise me Arya?" I looked up at the king and he smiled to me.

"I promise my king." I bowed my head in respect. The king got up walked over to me and lifted up my head. "You never have to bow to me and don't call me king...your family now...daughter.....call me father" He whispered. I smiled and gave him a hug. I trusted this man with my life and with Valkien's. Hopefully he would be right and Valkien would come back soon. Intil then I would just have to wait
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay again sorry I haven't updated in a long time, but I don't feel motivated to update since I've stopped getting comments! If this story is that bad you should tell me!! Comments are welcomed!! Please do so!