Love Fury Passion Energy

His hair is like eating his face

{{Arya's POV}}

You don't like him! You don't like him!

Okay you lied!

You like him!

He is so cute! And his brother is cute to even though I can't really see his face since his hair is like eating it!

Haha I made a funny!

The bus came to a stop at the school.

Piling of the bus I could feel Valkien's breath on my neck.

God he smells good!

When we got off Tia and Jasmine were waiting for me.

"Oh hold on Seth, Valkien these are my two best friends Tia and Jasmine, Jasmine Tia this is Valkien and Seth." I stated introducing them.

They shook hands and said there hellos.

For some odd apparent reason I turned and looked behind me to see Tonya and Michelle glaring at me.

Haha there mad cause the new kids are talking to me!

"So are we going or are we just gonna stand here!" Seth said snapping me out of my dreams.

Stupid!

"uhh ya just follow me." I said.

Valkien walked right next to me asking me questions about myself and stuff.

It was really cool cause I got to learn more about him, but deep down I kept feeling like there was something he was trying to keep secret.

I waited for Valkien while he went to Student Services and I walked with him to Geometry.

My life couldn't get any better.

"Hey you don't mind if I sit next to you do you?" He asked.

I smiled and shook my head.

When we got to class we went straight to the back to grab our seats.

But before we could even sit down drama came......
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay this story is dedicated to Feeling Failure she is like really awesome (oh my god I keep saying like! EWWW) Okay anyway! This is for her cause I'm using one of her jokes which made me cry from laughing cause my older cousin to chuck skittles at me causing me to go crazy cause there skittles ppl! Okay well ya this chapter might suck but w/e! Hope you like