The Only Thing I Ask of You

Can't Help But Think Of The Times I've Had With You

I remember the day I met Brian. It was one of the best days of my life. I also remember the day that I first told Brian I loved him. He smiled at me and said it back just as confident. Brian was the guy who wanted the world to know that he was in love with me. I always felt unsure about it. The guys excepted us and that's all that mattered to me. I didn't want our fans to hate us if they ever found out. Because of my reluctance to announce it to the world, Brian seemed a bit down. Zacky told me it was because he thought that I was ashamed of being with him. I knew Zack felt the same way about Matt, who also didn't want to tell our fans that him and Zacky were together. But I planned on changing that tonight.
“Hey Matt we are still getting hotel rooms tonight right?” I asked him quietly as I sat next to him up front. He looked over at me and nodded.
“Everything will be set up in the hotel when we get there. The Berry brothers plan on helping you get everything set up, Zack is going to keep Brian distracted. I'd help but I have to get my and Zack's room ready. Johnny's helping me with that.” Matt said in an equally quiet voice. Matt had planned on giving Zacky a nice romantic night. Of course everyone but Zack knew of this plan. I had planned on showing Brian just how much I loved him.
“Good. I know Zack will love what you're doing for him.” I said smiling. Zacky and Matt had been together for years now and they even gotmarried united.
Once we parked the bus Brian and Zack left to go do whatever for the day while we all set up the two hotel rooms. Jason and Matt got all of the black and purple roses and rose petals that I had asked for. We set about placing the roses around the room and the petals around the bed delicately. Once we were done, we set up various candles of various scents and shapes around the room. I went to go check up on Matt and Johnny to see that they had the room pretty much finished. Matt was simply going for the 'I love you' gesture to his practical husband. I went back to the room I would be sharing with Brian and took the bag that Jason handed to me filled with scented oils. I placed them on the dresser that the room came with before deciding the room was good enough.

Later that night we were almost to the end of our concert. Johnny looked up at me, waiting for the signal from me. I nodded before he turned and walked up to Matt. They talked while Brian did his solo for Girl I Know. It's funny that we actually have this song and recorded it when the only straight member is Johnny. After the song ended, Matt started talking to the crowd about a special surprise. Brian was looking confused as all hell when I stood up to walk down. Of course the fans noticed me but he didn't at all until I was close to him. I put my hand on his shoulder, turned him around, leaned down and kissed him. He kissed me back, his tongue swirling around mine in a passionate fight for dominance. His tan, muscular, inked arms snaked their way up my chest and clasped around my neck bringing me into him more. I wrapped my arms around his waist, bringing him as close as we could possibly get – without having sex of course. He pulled away, his arms were still around my neck and his slightly bruised lips were held in a smile. His breathing was heavy, and his chest heaved with each breath he took. I took his mic and put it up to my lips still facing him.
“I love you Syn and the world needs to know that” I said, still extremely and dangerously close to him. He smiled and took his mic back.
“I love you too Rev, always have and always will” he said before he kissed me again. I heard the crowd cheer and all of my fears went away.
“Syn and Rev aren't the only ones who have something they want to put out there” Johnny said into Matt's mic. Matt smiled and grabbed Zacky, who was completely unsuspecting of Matt's plan, and kissed him hard on the lips. They both got lost in each other before Matt pulled away and claimed that he was in love with Zacky and glad they were married.
“We're not married we're united Matt” Zacky said laughing a bit. The crowd laughed too and the concert continued.
♠ ♠ ♠
part one of two