I Love to Hate You

Seventeen!

We were about halfway through cheer practice when it happened. The squad and I were practicing the halftime show that we do every other game when Will strolls in, carry a gigantic Teddy Bear and a sign. Cooler than me by Mike Posner blared out of the speakers on the radio. Only a few of us notice him at first, but finally everyone is staring at Will and the bear that's taller then he is.

He walks over to me, silently. His pace matched that of the song, so he was walking fairly fast. When he reaches me, he sets the teddy bear down and opens the sign. In Will's terrible, the sign read: "I'm Sorry. So here's a Giant bear." I can't help but crack a smile. It was just so...cute.

What happen next still shocks me. He kisses me. Not on the lips, but the cheek. Just a soft little brush, but enough to leave the spot tingling. I smile up at him. He smiles, waves to everyone else and walks out of the gym.

"Is there something going on with you and that Will kid?" Courtney asks. The other three girls stare intently.

"I don't think so. I mean, we're stuck doing a project together. But there might be." I smile and feel the bear. It was extremely soft.

"Well, why don't we run the routine one more time and call it quits. Norah, put Will Jr. on the bleachers." Morgan, the co-captain says.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

When I finally get home, it's pouring out. So I try to hurry and get into the house before Will Jr. gets too wet. The squad decided that the bear should remain Will Jr. for the remainder of his fluffy life. The house was dark, which worried me. But then I realized that Rick had went on a business trip that I forgot all about.

I hurried around and turned on all the lights. The dark was scaring me a little. The house was a mess, boxes lay everywhere and dirty dishes littered every available space. Looks like this is how I'm going to be spending my weekend.

After showering and throwing on some comfy clothes, I head downstairs to start cleaning. I had a plan. I'd work on the dishes, because that'd only take an hour. Then I'd unpack the leftover boxes. I figured I'd be done by the end of the night.

I just hoped the electricity stayed on. Rosewood had some infamous blackouts.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another one will be up tonight! Hopefully. ;]