I Love to Hate You

Dieciocho!

I had been lucky. The power stayed on all night and I was able to finish everything at a decent time. I was happy that I didn't have to stay up until three in the morning.

Around noon on Saturday I got a call from Jamie, another girl on the Cheer Squad.

"Norah, you have to come with Courtney, Hailey, Morgan, and I to Spencer's party!" Spencer was the best running back on the football team.

"Oh Jamie. I don't know. I don't really do parties." Big crowds = Not my thing.

"C'mon Norah. You have to. It's a Cheer thing. The whole squad will be there!" True. We only had five people on the team. I couldn't dip out.

"Fine. Why don't you all come here and we'll get ready. My brother is out of town for a little."

"Be there around six!" We say our goodbyes and hang up the phone. I'm SO not looking forward to tonight.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Courtney, Morgan, Hailey, Jamie, and I were hanging around my room slowly getting ready. Hailey and Morgan made it their goal to find me the best outfit ever. Courtney and Jamie were working on my makeup. I felt like a huge Barbie doll.

"Don't you guys have to work on yourselves?" I complained for the twentieth time.

"Norah, shut up. You're moving your face. I need to finish your eyeliner!" Courtney yells while Jamie giggles.

I harrumph and cross my arms. This was only one night Norah. Simmer down. I relaxed a bit and let them pamper me. I could get used to people doing this stuff for me. If I marry Will, I could hire people to do....WAIT. Did I just day-dream about marrying Will? No no no. That's a lie. Heh.

An hour later, we're all ready. Besides me. I was contemplating how to not put on the outfit they chose for me. There was no way I'd look good in it. I just, I couldn't. They didn't tell me that it was a pool party. So you could imagine the shock I felt when I found out.

"Norah, just try it on. If you hate it, then we'll get a different one." Alright. Fine. I could just pick out a different one.

"Fine." I groan and throw on the outfit. I must admit, I didn't look half-bad.

I open the door slowly, wasting as much time as possible. I was nervous that the other girls, who looked absolutely stunning in their swim suits, would laugh. I heard gasps as the door reached that wall.

"Norah, you look gorgeous!" "Who knew you actually had something under those clothes!" "Norah, you're so pretty!" "Damn!" They all screech at me. I blush involuntarily.

"Thanks." I say, pulling the red see-through shirt over my bikini. "Let's go party!"

We all hop in Hailey's car and turn up the radio. Tonight is going to be a night I'll never forget. I'm sure of it.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys like it. It's just a filler chapter, sorry it kind of sucks. -_-
BUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT I almost have 100 readers and 20 chapters! eep!
So, keep reading.
And you'll all be loved dearly by me, Chel-Cee!

P.S. Next chapter comes the shocker! O.o What do you think will happen? hmm?? let me know! ;]