I Love to Hate You

Dos!

It's fifteen minutes into the period and I'm ready to kill this kid. He keeps winking at all the girls and chuckling to himself. It's not cute and it's not attractive. Besides, I don't see why he's playing a game, he knows he can have any girl he wants. Shoot, he knows can have any girl he wants right now, on this desk, with me sitting here! God, this is worse than serving my brother's friends.

I start doodling on my notebook. My master plan was to avoid this guy at all costs. There's no need to talk to him, look at him, think about him, admire him, stare googly eyed at his gorgeous face...

Whoa whoa whoa, hold it right there Norah. Stop it! Can you not see your Player Radar going off? He'll sleep with you and leave. Hump and dump, ram and scram! There is no way you're going to like him. No No No!

"Hey, can I borrow a pen?" Will asks. Holy Bejesus, his voice is sexy!

"Here." I say, rather harshly. If he keeps talking to me, he will die.

He takes the pen and writes down a phone number on the paper I was doodling on. Then, he has enough nerve to rip the corner off and give it to the girl at the table next to us. PLAY. ER.

I stare incredulously at him. Did he seriously just do that? I snatch my pen back. He doesn't deserve to touch my stuff. Will seemed to notice my cold shoulder and didn't say anything.

"Alright class, so I've decided to do a year long project. Yes, it will take until the last day of school. There will be no exception and no changing partners. Understand?"

The class nods and a few say yeah.

"Alright. You'll be getting to know a person this year. Everything about that person. From their past, present, and future. For your final, you'll be writing a paper about the person, explain their past, present, and future. If your paper doesn't match up to what the person said, you fail. You'll be working with your seat partner."

Okay. So this project sounded good. Until the seat partner part. That sucks. Especially since he won't let us change partners. That really sucks.

"So, for the rest of the period I'll let you discuss your projects with each other. Good luck. Any questions, well there shouldn't be any." Mr. Holmes smiles and sits at his desk. The class immediately starts talking.

"So..." Will starts. I just glare at him and cross my arms. I still hadn't forgiven him.

"Look, I..." Will starts again.

"Don't bother. Where do you want to work on this at? Obviously this is a year long thing, so let's create a schedule or something." I say. I look down at the paper we got.

We had to spend three months on each topic. Three on the past. Three on the present. Three on the future. And we had to cover EVERYTHING about the person's life. I wonder if I could lie...

"Well, we could switch house every few times. We'll start at your house, then go to mine and so on." Will suggests. This is going to be hard, his voice is so distracting.

"Alright. We can start at my house. Do you have a car?" I ask.

"Yeah. I'll just follow you to your house."

"Fine." The bell rings. Thank god! Saved by the bell. I get out of my seat and out of the room. This year is going to suck.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoop Whoop seconds! haha, do you guys like my sayings for sleeping and leaving? Hump and dump? Ram and scram? I thought they were very creative!