I Love to Hate You

Twenty-One!

How could I have been so stupid? Walking around at 3am alone. If I was drunk before I got in the car, I sure as hell sobered up quickly. The interior reeked of cigarettes and alcohol. I tried to occupy my mind with random thoughts, but the fear of what going to happen to me just keeps creeping back in.

We pull over onto the side of the road. The place was deserted and definitely darker than anything I've ever seen. Cutting the engine, both men look back at me. I gulp and reluctantly look towards them. The passenger seemed to be the head honcho, looking extremely menacing, while the driver looked less scary and more scared.

"We're going to a place we know. I'm sure you'll like it." The passenger says. "But I don't want a chance of you leaving us. Sorry honey." He nods to the driver, who in turn climbs in the back with some rope and duck tape.

I try to wiggle free and get out. After several seconds of fruitless struggling, the passenger reaches back and gives a hard blow to my face, making me see stars. I was loopy for enough time to allow the guy to tie me up. I start sobbing loudly and try to get my hands free, still not prevailing.

After taping my mouth over, the driver climbs out of the car, grabs me at my bound hands and pulls me out with me. I cry harder, seeing that my wrists were burning with how tight the ropes were. I felt blood drip down my face. There was probably a cut from where the passenger's ring hit me.

I was thrown into the trunk, which was way smaller than it first looked like. I started freaking out, feeling claustrophobic and it was as if the walls were closing in around me. The engine started, and I felt the car start to move. I screamed through the tape, trying to attract somebody's attention. Anybody's attention.

I eventually wore myself out, and with the exhaustion came the hopelessness. Nobody was going to hear me. And this was probably how I was going to die. Alone. Just because I thought I was cool enough to go to a party. Just because I left, drunk and disoriented. Just because I got lost, with no one to help me and a dead phone battery. I was going to die alone and at the hands of these murderers.

With all these thoughts going through my head, my last bit of hope died out. The car comes lurching to a stop and the engine is cut. I hear foot steps outside the trunk before the lid slowly opens.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMFG, all you commenters and subscribers are AMAZING!!!