I Love to Hate You

Twenty-Nine!

I left the ice cream shop after I finished my monster of a sundae. I couldn't just straight-out ask for Kyle to take me to Will. It would be awkward, especially if he said no. But, I did drop subtle hints that I would like to see Will. And luckily Kyle picked them up. He told me to come back ice cream shop next week. He said he'd have a surprise for me. So we set a date and time and I left.

I was in my room right now, sorting through my life. How much it had changed in the past two months. That's not a long time at all, but to me it felt like a lifetime. I missed Will dearly, I never knew how much he actually meant to me, even if I barely knew him.

We had, in fact, finished the project early though. We went through and told each other what we wanted to be and we study each others current personalities and lifestyles. So all we had left was the past. Will and I were both cautious about approaching this topic.

"Norah?! Norah are you here?!" Rick came charging into my room looking panicked. "Norah! Thank God! The school called and said you weren't there and I got scared."

"Rick, I'm fine. I just came home because I'm not ready to go back yet. That's all."

"Alright, just...call me next time. Okay?"

"Sure."

"I have to go back to work, I'll be home later."

With nothing better to do, I decided to head out for a walk. I didn't have a direct path in mind, but I made sure to stick to the areas I knew. I wasn't up for getting lost again. It seemed crazy to think that in a week I'd be at trial facing the Passenger and the Driver. I hadn't bothered to remember their names, it was just one more thing to have on my mind that I didn't need.

Somehow, I had managed to end up across town on the rich side. I was familiar with it because of the fight I had with Will. I walked up and down these streets for countless hours. I knew what I had to do then, whether it was my subconscious telling me or if it was an actual thought. I figured it was time to see what Courtney had to say in the matter.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been awhile. I'm truly sorry for that. haha. but, since I am home alone with nothing to do at this moment, I'll update again. Besides, I'm getting antsy to write the trial and the meeting with Will.

It's ending soon. D: But, I need help with a title for the sequel. I can't tell you what it's going to be about, but I need suggestions. --Chel-Cee :]