I Love to Hate You

Cuarto!

We started with the present, because that seemed the easiest. I wasn't ready to go into my past yet and I didn't want to share my future with some Sarcastic Pretty Boy. I tried to keep my head in the present and near future, never going to the past or far future. I was scared of what I might find.

"Alright, the present. How the hell do you talk about the present?" Will was looking around my room. Touching things and looking at the few pictures I allowed myself to keep.

At this rate, we're going to fail English without even trying.

"How about we start with the future. That way, we have something to lead off of." Will suggests, picking up a picture frame.

As much as I didn't want to let this player into my future, I had to agree. The present was too hard!

"Fine, what are your future plans? Open a strip club, pay lots of innocent girls to become the type you like? Slutty and easy?" I laugh humorlessly. Like this kid had any real plans.

"Oh and I suppose your plans are much better?! Go to college, marry the 'perfect' guy who treats you like crap, then cheat on him with guys like me?" Will faces me, anger written across his face. I could almost see the steam pouring out of his ears.

"You don't know me Will." I say, dangerously calm. I was SO not in the mood to fight with Mr. Hump and Dump.

"That's what this project is about. To get to know the person. So stop being so frigid and open up Norah!" Will basically yells. His voice is sexy when it's yelling my name...wait, no it's not. Lies! I tell lies!

"Why don't we work on this tomorrow after school. At the school library." I say.

"Whatever. I'll see you in English." He storms out of my room. Thank God. Alone time.

I walk over and look in my vanity mirror. My grayish green eyes were clouded with hurt and anger. How dare Mr. Popularity come into my house and act like a good guy, then tell me my life plan. He has no right! He doesn't know anything about me and I have no interest in knowing anything about him!

I grab a towel and go take a shower. I didn't want to do anything else. I had finished my homework in school, so I didn't have any of that to worry about.

I take the longest shower ever, making sure to piss off my brother and use every drop of hot water. When I walk into my room, I'm completely surprised. Will is lounging on my bed.

He glances at me, looks away, then double takes. What the hell?

"What the hell are you doing in my room?!" I screech. For the love of all things holy. Does this boy have no decency?! "Who let you back in?! And why would you just STAY in my room when no one was here?!" I rush around the room grabbing underwear and clothes, but clutching the towel tightly to my body.

"Your, um, brother let me, um, in your room to wait for you. I, uh, wanted to apologize for flipping out on you..."

"Accepted. Now go wait in the hall while I change. No Wandering!" I yell, pushing him out.

Slamming the door, I throw on my clothes and put the towel in my hair. I look so disheavled and tangled right now. Oh of course the Greek God had to come back to apologize. Because that's just the way he is. He's the perfect guy, with the perfect face, and the perfect body. He gets anything and anyone he wants and doesn't feel bad about it in the end.

Jeez. I just wanted to punch him in his gorgeously kissable mouth!
♠ ♠ ♠
So, the power's been going on and off all day. I'm trying to get this up as fast a possible before the storm blows the power back off. If there are any grammar mistakes, any mistakes really, message or comment me! thanks for reading!