Status: Wow . I feel really guilty that I haven't updated in FOREVER , but please know that I actually have good reasons . I'll explain later . <3 -Buttons

Caged And Broken

Prologue

I sat at the park, at nineteen years old, watching the most beautiful little boy andhis not so beautiful family, playing. The kid seemed to be around ten years old, and oblivious to my possessive stare. His mother, on the other hand, was not. She seemed worried that I was watching her youngest son so closely; so worried, in fact, that she decided to bring him home.

The bitch! She's takinghermy the kid away from me!

Not wanting to lose my only chance at getting this kid, I follow them. once they leave the park. I can tell the young beauty'sbitch mother knows that I'm following them; she wouldn't be walking so fast otherwise. Think she knows what I've got in my pocket? Probably not; well she's in for a surprise.

She slows her pace, probably thinking that the closer to home she is, the safer the little angel would be. Silently stalking forward, she doesn't even see it coming; I shove her, grab the boy, pull the gun out of my pocket, and point it at him.

"Make a sound, and I shoot the boy." She falls silent, watching in horror as I throw the boy over my shoulder, and turn to walk away.

"I love you Page!" Said boy starts crying, as I walk away from his mother, taking him away from his family, his home; his life.

Page... The name suits him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Buttons is in the house !!
not really , but whatevs . I'm in MY house .
and Derek told me to stop putting spaces , so i will , but only for the actual story part of the chapter . We had a whole other chapter written , but then when we went to submit it , the site gimped out , and didn't save anything . so it's gone .

We'll try to get the first actual chapter out , by Monday . but it's two in the freaking morning , and we're babysitting . tehe ,

Goodnight folks ; We love you . XD