Status: Wow . I feel really guilty that I haven't updated in FOREVER , but please know that I actually have good reasons . I'll explain later . <3 -Buttons

Caged And Broken

Page ;

I huffed, sweat rolling down my forehead. I've been walking for thirty minutes, which only managed to get me into the city. It was dark, around 10:00pm. My legs ached, and my heart was beating fast. My mind was on alert, and my body was slowly breaking down. Usually, I wouldn't be huffing and puffing from just walking. It's Satan's fault, he just had to force me to take drugs with him, that's the only reason I managed to get away from Satan. The drugs knocked him out cold; for once, something good happened to me. For once in my six years of being with Satan, something good happened.

I shrink back into a corner as I hear him. Coming into the room, my personal hell if you may, he looks around.

"Page, where are you?" he thunders in his blind rage. I whimper in response.

"Ahh, there you are.." he smirks, "Ready to have some fun?"

Too scared to do anything else, I nod, accepting his offer. I don't want this. He grins maliciously at my fear, and pulls out a baggie of cocaine. He arranges it into lines, uneven lines, but lines nonetheless. Rolling up a dollar bill, he does the first line. He hands me the bill, as if expecting me to automatically snort the line and get the high he so desperately wants me to reach. I don't want it. The withdrawls are horrible, and he doesn't let me indulge enough to satisfy the cravings.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Do it." Doing as I'm told, I take the bill, and snort a line.

"Happy now?" I ask, sarcasm dripping from my words. You bet I got punished for that. He hit me, and...

"Just for that, I'm not giving you anymore of this delicious coke." and he snorts the rest of the lines. He starts shaking. He never shakes after snorting lines. His eyes are rolling into his skull. They don't normally do that. Something's off; Something's wrong.

"Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod he's dying!" I ramble. "Wait. What am I still doing here?" And I get up, run out that door, never to return.


My body was growing heavier by the minute, and I could only manage to walk by holding onto something. A jolting pain shot from my foot, up my whole body, causing me to let out a small whimper, and fall to the ground with a hard thud. I fumbled to get up, and when I managed that, I looked around. People. Their heads seemed to be turned this way. I couldn't see their faces, at all. I slowly pushed up off the ground, going as slow as I could to keep further pain from emitting throughout my body. I got to my feet, let out a large breath and started to walk.

My body went slamming into the ground again, my head in sheer pain, and I was slowly slipping in and out of consciousness until I was out cold.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww gosh, It's out and done for. The flash back is Ahh ; BethBug's workings. :D The only problem with it is the4 "Ohmygods" In my opinion. ^_^. I: do get where she went with that, 'cause he's high and all. Hehe, what everrrr.
I luvars you hugs.from.holly. (: thanks for poppin our cherry Xd
Oh, thank Bethany's music for spontaniously breaking out into screamo, making me cry. ;c

Beam me up Bethy! LOL. Star Trek for the win!\

~Derek.