Status: Wow . I feel really guilty that I haven't updated in FOREVER , but please know that I actually have good reasons . I'll explain later . <3 -Buttons

Caged And Broken

Morgan ;

"Hey guys, look at that guy!" I say, looking at the boy across the street. "He's hot."

"He's skinny; how can a guy be that skinny?!" my friend James asks. As we watch, he stumbles, and falls. We keep watching, because honestly, the kid's hot, I wouldn't stop watching unless I knew he was as spectacular as I thought he was before he fell. He gets up, walks a step, and falls again.

From here, on the other side of the deserted street, it looks like he's not gonna get up for a long while.

"Guys, call an ambulance." Newton, another one of my friends in our group, who is soon to be twenty, looks more than concerned.

He crosses the street in a dead run, kneels beside the beautiful boy, and it looks like he checked his pulse.

"Guys! Call a fucking ambulance! This kid barely has a pulse!" Oh, so that's why he looked so worried.

I pull out my cell phone to call the ambulance, but I hesitate when i hear sirens in the distance. I wonder if they're coming for the kid. The sirens are coming closer. Oh, so someone else called an ambulance. Well, we were making a scene, but who wouldn't? I mean, a beautiful boy collapsed in the middle of the street, and didn't get up.

The ambulance comes into view, turning the corner, and paramedics quickly jump out to assist.

"Do you kids know the boys name?"

"Uh... No. We saw that he collapsed and didn't get back up, so he checked his pulse, which was where you guys were called." I said motionning towards Newton.

"Well, you did the right thing." The paramedic tells us, "You should be proud of yourselves." and he jogs over to the boy on the stretcher.

I hesitate, before telling the others I'll be right back, and go over to the paramedic we were talking to. I tap him on the shoulder, pulling my nerves together and grabbing his attention.

"What is it, kid?"

"Um, I was wondering if um, if I could go with him, to you know, make sure he's okay and all.." I tell him, my cheeks flushing.

"Look, I don't know if I should b-"

"Please. I need to know if he'll be alright." I cut him off, sensing that he was going to tell me that I couldn't go with him.

"Well, I was going to say that since you boys were so worried about him, you and that one boy, the older one, could come with him, if you wanted. I wasn't going to tell you, if you didn't ask, because you don't know him, but you did, so I did." he rambled.

"Okay, well, I'll go, but I don't think it'd be safe to leave James alone here.." I say, looking towards said boy, who was running around like a chicken with his head cut off. The medic looks over, and laughs, despite the situation.

"Yeah, me neither. You go tell your friends, and we'll go."

I run over to Newton and James, and inform them that I'm going with the medics. Then, I run over to the ambulance, where they just brought thegorgeous boy.
♠ ♠ ♠
shit . shit shit shit shit shit shit . i had a chapter that was a helluva lot better than this one , but i lost it somewhere in the internet . so , i'm writing from memory here ; hope it's okay .

oh and ps, the song that scared the shit outta Derek in the last chapter was Nobody Don't Dance No More - Asking Alexandria .