Status: Wow . I feel really guilty that I haven't updated in FOREVER , but please know that I actually have good reasons . I'll explain later . <3 -Buttons

Caged And Broken

Page ;

Beep...Beep...Beep...Beep

That noise was the only thing I could hear; the only thing that was keeping me from going to the nice looking place in my dreams. It was a very calming sound, to me at least. I'd rather hear something, then hear nothing. Nothing was something I was very much used to when Satan wasn't around to make noise. It's what I get for being locked up in a room for over six years with a drug addicted maniac as my only companion.

"Wake up, Page" A soft, but distant voice told me.

"You'll be okay, just open your eyes"

"That's it, just like that... Open them slowly" It told me.

The voice became clear as my eyes slowly flickered open. Bright lights blinded me, and I squinted to look around. I found the source of the beeping, it was a small screen beside my head, I didn't know what it was for though. It was right next to my ear, that's all I knew.

"Where am I?" Was the first question that came to mind.

"A hospital, your in a Hospital. You passed out on the middle of the sidewalk more then three days ago, this group of boys found you" The man dressed in white told me.

"W-What?" I asked him, trying to sit up.

"You don't remember?" He asked me, his eyebrows furrowing.

I shook my head slowly and brought my hands up from my side to rub my temples. Everything was just so confusing. What happened to Satan? I sighed, sitting back into the bed as the doctor left the room without saying a thing. I sat there, trying to remember what had happened that had led me to be put in a hospital. Soon enough, the memories flooded into my mind, like it was just yesterday.

Satan was dead. I'd never see him again. Was that something I should be happy about? What if they couldn't find my parents? What if my parents were dead? All these questions came into mind just as three boys walked into the room, the doctor trailing behind them. I sat up once again to get a good look at them.

"These are the boys that found you in time. If it were not for these boys, you would be dead right now" The doctor said, coming over to me.

He reached out and touched my neck, his fingers pressing down slightly hard, causing me to flinch.

"Pulse is good, and your heart rate seems normal enough. Are you feeling okay? We've contacted your parents. Your name is Page Harrison right?" He asked me, rubbing his chin.

I looked at him, and nodded. "I feel fine... H-How did you know my name?" I asked in a whisper.

"Your name was written down for your last check up to be six years ago, when you were ten years old" He stated, pulling white gloves off his hands.

"Your parents will be here shortly, the nurse just called them to tell them you have woken up. I'm afraid you boys will have to leave soon" The doctor told the three boys and then walked out of the room.

I returned my glance on the three that stood there, still staring at me.

"T-Thank you" I mumbled to them, looking down at my lap.

"No problem kid, just hope you get out of here soon. I'm Newton, these are my friends James and Morgan" The older looking one of the three said to me, smiling a sweet smile.

I tried to smile back, but it came out as a half frown/half smile. I sighed and then heard the door open again. A woman came running in, she took one look at me, and her eyes glazed over in tears.

"Page! Oh god, I'm so happy your finally awake!" Her voice cracked, and I felt the tears prick at my eyes as she hugged my laying down body tightly.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, Derek here, yet again. I'm updating at my grandparents house, so you guys are faintly lucky that I'm even taking time off of the great country to steal their computer in their basement where there's a scary looking doll in the corner, just sitting there. It's pretty damn scary. :p
Yes, I changed the name and the layout. Just hope Bethany wont be to mad with me XD...
Anyways, onto my thoughts about this chapter. I couldn't help but make it sappy. D: It's just the way I roll! Okay!?

Ohmy, it seems we have one faithful commenter. :D
Thanks again for keeping tap on our story Hug.From.Holly! We love your selfishness. :D

~Derek/Disaster Skyline'