Status: Wow . I feel really guilty that I haven't updated in FOREVER , but please know that I actually have good reasons . I'll explain later . <3 -Buttons

Caged And Broken

Morgan ;

Walking back from the cafeteria, me, Newt and James followed the doctor into the kid's hospital room, to find that he's now awake, and talking to the doctor.

"-these boys, you would be dead right now." The doctor reached over to the boy, and checked his pulse. "Pulse is good, and your heart rate seems normal enough. Are you feeling okay? We've contacted your parents. Your name is Page Harrison right?"

He looked over and nodded. After that, I zoned out. Page... His name is so cute! It suits him. A cute name, for an even cuter boy. Aweh, he's so cute. I just want to-

My thoughts are cut short when I hear my name being said. I look up, to see Newton smiling down atthe boy Page. He tried smiling back, but only half-succeeded. As I was going to smile down at the boy, a woman came running into the room, and teared up.

"Page! Oh god, I'm so happy your finally awake!" Her voice cracked, and she hugged him tightly. There goes my chances of getting to talk to him. His mother(?) will be talking to him non-stop; it looks like they haven't seen each other in years.

James pokes me, getting my attention. "You should stop zoning out. You're missing the show! It's great. She's crying, he's crying, Newt looks-"

"Shut up James. Wait. He's crying?!" I look over at the bed, to find that he is indeed crying. Well, sobbing would fit better with his current activity.

"I..I-I thought I'd n-never s-see you ag-again!" Page's mother stuttered out, still crying her eyes out.

"A-after he t-took me, I-I thought s-so t-too.." Are those tears of sadness? Happiness? Relief? A mix of the three? A phone in the room beeped, signalling somebody had a message. Page's mom reached into her pocket, extracting her cell phone.

"O-Oh dear, I have to go. Your father needs the car."

"Ok-kay." He hiccuped, and watched his mom leave he room. As the door closed, he looked over at us, standing awkwardly against the wall, watching him.

"Hi." James waves enthusiasticly and Page seems surprised that we haven't pulled a gun and pointed it at him yet.

"Hi?"

"You're cute."

"Really, James?"

"Really, Newton? Yes. He's adorable, don't you think, Morgan?"

"Uh, yeah. Adorable."

"Uh, guys, as flattering as it is to hear you three talking about how cute I am, I kinda don't wanna hear it. Mkay?" Page said in a tiny voice.

I hope that's the only thing that's tiny.
♠ ♠ ♠
argh . I've been meaning to update since Derek did , but i've been watching movies almost constantly since i got back from camping .. mostly with her .

I'm gonna start something a lot of people do , but whatever . It's putting a random song in the A/N .

Heaven's Calling - Black Veil Brides

oh, and thanks to hugs.from.holly for being our only commenter .. again . Love yu hun. :)