Why?-Light

Four .

Twitward looked quite furious at my like I was a very dim girl. He walked forward and stepped into the light. The beams from the sun struck his face and he let me see just how scary he was. He said, “Vampires are too scary! We suck blood and kill people too! Frankenstein is green for heaven’s sake.”

I shrugged. “You sparkle, Twitward. What is terrifying about that? You say you are a bad, scary vampire, but you sparkle,” I said. Twitward was getting frustrated, I could tell this. This can be expected, because he tried very hard to get a reputation of being mysterious and scary. I reasoned that that was why he came in my window and watched me sleep. I mean, who finds that attractive? That’s creepy, but I was willing to over look it if he was Frankenstein.

“Bella, I am about to gobble you up just because you aren’t frightened of me,” He said, jumping off the stump and getting in my face. His breath smelt bad and I was still lfeeling quite blasé about the whole deal, I shrugged and walked away saying, “You aren’t going to do a thing. You’re a wimpy vampire.”

Twitward lunged at me, and with his lightning-fast speed, caught up to her in a mere second. He grabbed me and was about to bite down on her neck when I bopped him on the top of the head. Twitward screamed in terror, “NO, it takes me forever to coif my hair perfectly like that!”

I was laughing hysterically and skipping away. If anything makes Twitward mad, it is when someone messes up his hair. He thought he was furious before, but now that his hair was limply hanging side ways, he was boiling. Catching her again, Twitward gobbled her up. He then ran home to fix his hair and return to his boyfriend.