Status: Hmm, not sure where this is leading but I like it so far...

Faith Against Fate

As a child, Faith travelled with John Winchester and his two sons from dingy motel to dingy motel, often accompanying John on his hunts where she used her unique talent, her ability to see demons, to his advantage. When it all got to be too much for the young girl, she left the family to be on her own, away from the pressures and dangers of hunting. Now, after years of running and hiding from the very things she used to hunt, Faith finally settles in a small fishing town, which appears at first glance to be devoid of anything and everything supernatural. But things eventually turn out to be far from normal here, and soon even the two brothers are drawn in by the strange circumstances surrounding the town.

*Okay, I've never had to do this with my stories before, but I guess people just don't care about plagerism anymore, or realize it's ILLEGAL! For the record, I OWN the plot and all other characters in "Faith Against Fate" aside from Sam, Dean, Castiel, and John Winchester. I don't own Supernatural or any of its affiliates. DO NOT STEAL!!*
  1. Prologue.
  2. Nothin' Like a Cheap Motel
    Now in the present, Faith gets closer and closer to a suprising reunion.
  3. Situation Assessment
  4. Revelations
  5. Cheap Wine
  6. An Unexpected Visitor