I Once Said I Love You

He's on my mind

Brittani’s POV

On the way to McDonalds my mind was so out of I just sat there and stared out into space with Michael’s face implanted into my mind. Then I started to think about what Amy had said about how I’ll be starting school soon and that we will be busy with that soon well be together, but that’s not what’s bothering me. What if he gets down there and he meets someone and he likes her I don’t know what I’d do with out him.

“Brittani, Brittani, Britt are you ok” Amy’s voice cut through my mind like a knife, “hello you still with me I thought I lost you are you ok, were here.”
“Yeah I’m fine I was just thinking nothing to worry about, so since were here lets go in shall we” I answered the best I could with out letting her know I was lying strait to her face.
“oh ok what ever lets go eat I’m starving.” She said in her I don’t believe you voice.

Inside McDonalds Amy’s POV

“How may I help you” the cashier said
“umm I’ll have a number nine with American cheese with a root beer and that’s all”
“ok your total is $4.55 have a nice day” She said in a very annoying chirpy voice.

Next in line was Brittani she ordered and then we waited and waited and finally we got are food. Then we had to try to find a seat in the crowded place. When we finally got a seat to sit down are food had gotten cold but we ate it anyway. While we sat there eating Britt didn’t say a word she just sat there with her head down.

Brittani’s POV

As we sat there eating are cold food I started think about Michael again and then what I was thinking about before came into mind and then Amy ripped through my thought again and said that she was ready to go if I was since I wasn’t eating and I got up and through away my food and went out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Its storter than what i thought